Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why the love in...

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:59 pm

With Chelski?
So what they got to the Champions League final. Teams get there every year, did everyone congratulate Man Utd when they beat Barca in the semis a few years back?

Hope Bayern win tomorrow to smash the fook out of them :ayatollah:

Re: Why the love in...

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 pm

No particular love for chelsea - saw the game thought it was entertaining - came on the forum saw the post added my comment - case closed :o

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 pm

i said in a previous post. well done chelsea, although i hate them, wouldnt be happy if it was man ure :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 pm

No, that was a defensive masterclass and I hate the filthy diving catalans

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 pm

hate them, big time. :twisted: :twisted: CCFC-------- buuuutttttttttttttt good game.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 pm

No love in here, they play in the League we aspire to be in, Most football nuts who watch loads of football are likely to see much more of them than Barca so have more affinity with them, plus they are British :roll:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Well done to Chelsea.

I would support most of the English teams in Europe, with the exception of Man Ure :twisted:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Die Walkure wrote:Well done to Chelsea.

I would support most of the English teams in Europe, with the exception of Man Ure :twisted:

i,d support all of them.thankfully these days i don,t have to wrestle with my consious where the villa are concerned.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:18 am

I wanted barca to win but they didn't so well done chelsea.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 am

murphy wrote:I wanted barca to win but they didn't so well done chelsea.

same as this,

i am now hoping though that real madrid get to the final... they are better than barcelona this yr and think a chelsea madrid final will be a better watch than bayern munich.