Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Congratulations to Chelsea

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 pm

I am delighted for them. Masterclass. Go and win it lads. :ayatollah:

Re: Congratulations to Chelsea

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 pm

The Lad wrote:I am delighted for them. Masterclass. Go and win it lads. :ayatollah:

A masterclass in what?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Well Done to them....Have they got a team for the final ;)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 pm

A really good game to watch - it had it all - goals, sending off, missed penalty and hoofball :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Brilliant game, I thought it was inevitbale that Torres would score in such a massive game. :ayatollah:

270 minutes since Messi last scored :o

SSN reporter to Ivanovic - "well done, great result but do you know you can't play in the final?" (Yellow card rule)

Ivanovic - looked really stunned as he had not realised

tw*t SSN reporter

F.uck 'em. They play some of the most negative football ever in a Champs league semi-final. Often they had 9 out of 10 players in their own 25 yards. Hope Bayern smash the fook out of them

although i hate chelsea, well done. i wouldnt find the love for man ure though :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

CantonJack wrote:F.uck 'em. They play some of the most negative football ever in a Champs league semi-final. Often they had 9 out of 10 players in their own 25 yards. Hope Bayern smash the fook out of them

Not a chelsea fan myself - CCFC only - but having gone down to 10 men whay would you have liked to have seen them do?

CantonJack wrote:F.uck 'em. They play some of the most negative football ever in a Champs league semi-final. Often they had 9 out of 10 players in their own 25 yards. Hope Bayern smash the fook out of them

Thank f**k someone else sees it is I do.

"A remarkable Chelsea performance" What a load of old sweaty dogs bollocks!

I dislike Chelsea with a passion, but have to admit me & my son were shouting at the box near the end, an unbelievable result considering circumstances.
Well done Chelsea :ayatollah:

I said all along we should have gone for DiMatteo :)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Masterclass in defending. and oh terry is a cock. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:

Not a chelsea fan myself - CCFC only - but having gone down to 10 men whay would you have liked to have seen them do?

They did the same when they had 11.........right through the first leg at home until JT was sent off tonight.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Credit where credits due......well done Chelsea.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Teams get to the final every year.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

PtB wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:

They did the same when they had 11.........right through the first leg at home until JT was sent off tonight.

Point taken.... I suppose they were looking to absorb the pressure and protect their lead... the game itself, no matter who the teams were , was entertaining for all the different aspects I mentioned earlier

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

PtB wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:

What do you expect them to do against a team like Barcelona?

Pass them off the park? Dance around them with their superior flair? Play physically in the hope that Barca wouldn't milk it and get their players sent off?

Very few teams have beaten Barcelona and I think any team that does, especially with 10 men, deserves all the plaudits coming their way.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:59 pm

lmao at moaning at the style of play

f**k off, that was ridiculously good and thats how you combat Barca. its about results, not style and thats what they got

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:03 pm

The Lad wrote:lmao at moaning at the style of play

f**k off, that was ridiculously good and thats how you combat Barca. its about results, not style and thats what they got

This board goes into meltdown when we get pinned back for ten mins, never mind 175 minutes of two legs.

Barca had no plan b, they beat themselves.

Listening to those commentators jizz themselves about that performance but come Saturday any Prem team sits in like that, they will get pounded on MOTD.

People reckon Scottish football is bad? f*cking hell!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:06 pm

That was a cracking display by Chelsea.

Hope they win it.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Die Walkure wrote:That was a cracking display by Chelsea.

Hope they win it.

echo your thoughts die.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... dness.html

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:30 am

I dont like Chelsea but credit where its due :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 am

I don't like chelsea but i wouldn't be bothered about them winning now. They don't have the arrogance like they did when mourinho was there.