Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: songs we dont sing anymore?

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:Some of these songs are sung at away games.

Away support is always better. Clubs like Man Utd always find this too be the same as well. Seems like some of the old heads are at the away games and get the good old songs going ( not saying that they are not at the home games as well but it seems they either don't sing so much these days at home or find it harder to get the old classics going at home)

Old heads are more pissed or off it at away games

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 pm

polo wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:Some of these songs are sung at away games.

Away support is always better. Clubs like Man Utd always find this too be the same as well. Seems like some of the old heads are at the away games and get the good old songs going ( not saying that they are not at the home games as well but it seems they either don't sing so much these days at home or find it harder to get the old classics going at home)

Old heads are more pissed or off it at away games

What the f**k are you up to?

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Thought you fooked off Polo. All that grand finale and you are back :? :? :? :?

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Thought you fooked off Polo. All that grand finale and you are back :? :? :? :?

I am back as some c**t was imposting as me and making me look a bigger c**t than I manage myself.

Plus 25 posters wanted me to quit so I am back to get on their dandruff.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 pm

polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Thought you fooked off Polo. All that grand finale and you are back :? :? :? :?

I am back as some c**t was imposting as me and making me look a bigger c**t than I manage myself.

Thats the hammer :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 pm

polo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:plus I was one of the 25 !! you dissed my jacket fool :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
polo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:plus I was one of the 25 !! you dissed my jacket fool :lol: :lol: :lol:

If everyone who dissed your jacket retired only you and 69 would be left :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm

polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
polo wrote:

If everyone who dissed your jacket retired only you and 69 would be left :lol:

Even 69 dissed it fella. So fook off the lot of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Placid casuals boy liked it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:49 am

"Outside Its A Massacre, Outside Its A Massacre etc !!!!!"

"Sheep, sheep, sheep shaggers!"

The ayatollah prompting at Ninian, stand to stand.

Bounce the Ayatollah!

duh, duh, duh she's got Gonnoreah!! (Grange End to rather tasty looking posh bird in the Reading end)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: