Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Life Insurance, Mortgage Protection & Income Protection

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Evening all...

I've posted on here before, and been able to help quitre a few people.

We're based just on the outskirts of Barry, both Directors (including myself) are long standing season ticket holders at Cardiff.

We run an insurance brokerage called Vita Financial. We're whole of market, don't charge any fees and can assist with Life Insurance, Mortgage Protection and Income Protection. We're cheaper than going direct to the insurer, for the exact same product, and you will also benefit from our advice on how to protect what's important to you.

If you already have life insurance, then why not let us compare it and make sure it still suits your needs, and check you're not over paying for the cover.

If you don't have any cover in place, then let us give you a fee free service and give you advice and quotations. We offer a price beater service, so on the rare occasion that you find the cover cheaper elsewhere, we'll beat it for you.

We've recently been shortlisted for two awards, and made it to the top 3 in the UK for Best Protection Advisers.

If you mention this website (AAMB) then we'll give you a 15% discount. Feel free to private message me on here, or email me your details on paul.reed@vitafinancial.co.uk .

Also, feel free to visit our website on www.vitafinancial.co.uk for more information, or to submit your details for a quote.

Thanks all.

Paul Reed

:ayatollah:

Re: Life Insurance, Mortgage Protection & Income Protection

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Sounds good, I'll have a chat with the Mrs and pm you next week some time :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 pm

ccfcninian wrote:Sounds good, I'll have a chat with the Mrs and pm you next week some time :ayatollah:

No worries, drop me a PM, or feel free to call me in the office on 0800 988 3637

Thanks!

Paul

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Thanks to those who have enquired so far, and glad we've been able to assist.

If you have any general questions, feel free to email me on paul.reed@vitafinancial.co.uk or give me a buzz in the office: 0800 988 3637.

Thanks all!

Paul