Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This marathon runner

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:24 pm

it was sad but its absolute ridiculous that 500,000 has been raised for her.

Call me a c**t but there are far more worthy cuases out there I am afraid.

Re: This marathon runner

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Bish Bash Bosh wrote:it was sad but its absolute ridiculous that 500,000 has been raised for her.

It's not for her, it's for the charity she was running for.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Bish Bash Bosh wrote:it was sad but its absolute ridiculous that 500,000 has been raised for her.

The money raised is not "for her" - it's for the charity she was running for - The Samaritans - a perfectly worthy cause despite what you think!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Your a c**t :D

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:47 pm

RIP. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:01 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

It's not for her, it's for the charity she was running for.

You are naive if you think all that money will go to "Charity". By the time the big wigs at the Samaritans take their cut they will be lucky to see half that amount.

I see Richard Branson has jumped on the bandwagon too. :roll:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

EllBoy wrote:

The money raised is not "for her" - it's for the charity she was running for - The Samaritans - a perfectly worthy cause despite what you think!

Self pitiers or cancer victims / homeless children. Whats more worthy. Hmmmmm.

If it was that worthy why didnt those jumping on the bandwagon donate before now?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Bish Bash Bosh wrote:
EllBoy wrote:

Self pitiers or cancer victims / homeless children. Whats more worthy. Hmmmmm.

If it was that worthy why didnt those jumping on the bandwagon donate before now?

Rather than waste time debating with you, I will plunge to your depth and state: You are a f*cking idiot

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Bish Bash Bosh, are you polo? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm

taffy123 wrote:Bish Bash Bosh, are you polo? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My thoughts as well its Polo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 pm

No im Bish

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 pm

with a hole in the middle. :D

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:39 pm

What is the issue here? People are donating money to Samaritans; an entirely worthy cause? The reason being that a runner representing the charity died during the race, so as a mark of respect people are supporting the charity she chose to run for.

Do your research.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 pm

OhhhGa wrote:What is the issue here? People are donating money to Samaritans; an entirely worthy cause? The reason being that a runner representing the charity died during the race, so as a mark of respect people are supporting the charity she chose to run for.

Do your research.

spot on...

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 pm

OhhhGa wrote:What is the issue here? People are donating money to Samaritans; an entirely worthy cause? The reason being that a runner representing the charity died during the race, so as a mark of respect people are supporting the charity she chose to run for.

Do your research.

f**k off you little twerp

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 pm

f**k off you little twerp

That's the desperate whimper of a humiliated soul.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 pm

The family of the women who died get a say in where the money goes in the country, working with the Samaritans.

She was deffinately smart through....

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm

You should ask for that statement to be removed out of sympathy to the poor womans family.Have some heart pal. :evil: :evil:
By the way the samaritans is a very good cause.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:

My thoughts as well its Polo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No way would Polo even be that much of a tw*t

What he fails to understand is that this young lady died having taken part in a competition to raise money for her chosen cause

Other people have then decided to recognise and honour her memory by donating to it - he is a tw*t and cannot comprehend that - end of

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 pm

I genuinely think this is Polo because he's the only guy who says; "F**k off you little twerp!"

If not, a poor, misguided, ignorant Polo parody.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cl ... sir-804311

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Totally missed my point but its hardly surprising this site loves a good withcunt :roll:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:47 pm

OhhhGa wrote:I genuinely think this is Polo because he's the only guy who says; "F**k off you little twerp!"

If not, a poor, misguided, ignorant Polo parody.

Yes because "F*ck off" and "Twerp" are such rare expressions that only someone called Polo would use them. :lol: :roll:

Keep accusing me though hopefully this Polo fella will get a smack in the chops courtesy of my opinions. :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:52 pm

you're the one who need's one (in the chops)-------- chops ? polo's a bucther. :!: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:26 pm

What an Idiot, That is all.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Yes because "F*ck off" and "Twerp" are such rare expressions that only someone called Polo would use them. :lol: :roll:

Keep accusing me though hopefully this Polo fella will get a smack in the chops courtesy of my opinions. :lol:

I'll just brand you as poor, misguided, ignorant and moronic then.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about; so best to keep your mouth shut.