Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wanting your team to lose. Eg Watford?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Would you be happy to see your team lose just to spite another club?
Watford could do it to us on Saturday and many Watford fans see it as karma.
Liverpool fans wanted to lose to Blackburn years ago to stop the mancs winning the title (it didnt matter as it turned out.)

Would you be happy to lose to condem a rival? If we were playing coventry would you lose a nothing match to relegate the Wurzels for example?

Re: Wanting your team to lose. Eg Watford?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:56 pm

no i think thats harsh wanting your own team too loose i couldnt care about any other club to be honest although it would be nice sending someone you hate down

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Didnt we lose to Hull last game of the season at Ninian Park , which ended up sending Leeds down :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Watford can lose 25 nil for all I care, aslong as we draw or beat palace, what happens at watford dosnt matter! And no.. Not in a million years would I ever want my team to lose on purpose no matter what! Closest ill ever come to that is not minding us fielding a weakend team in a cup competion to save our players for league games! Wanting your team to lose to spite another team will eventually come back to haunt you I.e watford might want a favour off us one day

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Lol forgot about goal difference ffs aslong as we WIN!!! I couldn't care less what happens at watford aha put that right!