Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Massive Trouble with the Mrs

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Right. My Mrs has bought us tickets to Derren Brown in Bristol and a nice hotel stay for 19th April back in January.

She casually calls me at work today to tell me that this is the same day as the playoff final. I hadnt given a second thought to be honest about Derren Brown so I say " Well f**k that Ill be going to Wembley"

Cue explosions. The whole im leaving you i dont even like Derren Brown but im going for you etc and you throw it in my face it cost me a fortune aaaaaaaaaaahhrrrrrrr

My point is im now in the dog house badly for something that aint even happend!!!!

Re: Massive Trouble with the Mrs

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:Right. My Mrs has bought us tickets to Derren Brown in Bristol and a nice hotel stay for 19th April back in January.

She casually calls me at work today to tell me that this is the same day as the playoff final. I hadnt given a second thought to be honest about Derren Brown so I say " Well f**k that Ill be going to Wembley"

Cue explosions. The whole im leaving you i dont even like Derren Brown but im going for you etc and you throw it in my face it cost me a fortune aaaaaaaaaaahhrrrrrrr

My point is im now in the dog house badly for something that aint even happend!!!!

Or likely to either :o :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Derren Brown could see this coming. :lol:

taffy123 wrote:Derren Brown could see this coming. :lol:

quality :lol: :lol:

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:My Mrs has bought us tickets to Derren Brown in Bristol and a nice hotel stay for 19th April back in January.

Don't worry about it, you've missed the show anyways, and the play-off final is 19th May ;)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:44 pm

KyleV wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:My Mrs has bought us tickets to Derren Brown in Bristol and a nice hotel stay for 19th April back in January.

Don't worry about it, you've missed the show anyways, and the play-off final is 19th May ;)

Theres always 1 :lol:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:40 pm

I got tickets the same day for Hue and Cry who are appearing in Porth, my plan is to bomb back in the car and do both game and concert, here's hoping we win in normal time.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:44 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I got tickets the same day for Hue and Cry who are appearing in Porth, my plan is to bomb back in the car and do both game and concert, here's hoping we win in normal time.

Same here Gwyn but i will travel on coach so will have to miss Hue and Cry if we get there.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Ah well. I guess it just wasn't to be, mate. Let her go.

What's her number?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Karl wrote:Ah well. I guess it just wasn't to be, mate. Let her go.

What's her number?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I got tickets the same day for Hue and Cry who are appearing in Porth, my plan is to bomb back in the car and do both game and concert, here's hoping we win in normal time.
give me a lift then :D

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:Right. My Mrs has bought us tickets to Derren Brown in Bristol and a nice hotel stay for 19th April back in January.

I hate to point out the obvious but April 19th has already passed us by. I think you meant May 19th :oops:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:20 am

Bluebird64 wrote:

I hate to point out the obvious but April 19th has already passed us by. I think you meant May 19th :oops:

Yes well done :roll:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:42 am

I've got a family wedding the same day! In Carmathen!
WHO GET'S MARRIED IN FOOTBAL SEASON?! IT'S WHAT JUNE AND JULY WERE DESIGNED FOR!
All season, the wife has said "your not going to final if they get there!" And I've said "Yes love, I know"! Cue telephone convo betwen Wife and mother-in-law last week "Yeah, I know mam, he might as well go to Wembley cos he'll be a moaning ba****d all day anyway!!!" Just need Malky and the boys to come good now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:45 am

taffy123 wrote:Derren Brown could see this coming. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: remember when glenn hoddle took dj job at southampton because of those child abuse allegations?he stepped down to get ready for the case i think.well why didn,t glenn hoddle just use that eileen drewry bird who he inflicted on the england time and ask her if dj was innicent? :D

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 am

Well.....Your gonna have to miss the football sadly its the only amicable resolution :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:39 am

You could make out that you've got plans to become the next Alan sugar, those tickets would probably fetch above face value, (im sure those shows are a sellout) you can get her money back and with the profit offer to take her out somewhere nice, see derren next time :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:28 am

Thats why i love having a mrs who loves cardiff city just as much as me, leaves us with no problems

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 am

grow a pair and tell her to get fucked

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:39 am

Check to see if he has any other dates locally or in Bristol ...........then change tickets - simples

Just checked it out and he is in Bristol from 17th - 19th May so ring and get them changed - Ps will forward my address for the cheque :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.ents24.com/web/artist/60566/ ... Brown.html

Anyone else need marriage counsel - contact me anytime only pleased to help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 am

Oh and hotels will change as well unless booked last minute . com ..............they have 24 hour cancellation rate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 am

CraigCCFC wrote:grow a pair and tell her to get fucked

Sadly this is what I have said and now its been tears and moaning for past 48 hours

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 am

NIBluebird wrote:Oh and hotels will change as well unless booked last minute . com ..............they have 24 hour cancellation rate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good woprk mate ill get on to this now

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 am

Other option is to wait until 4:50 PM saturday :)

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 am

f**k that im 100% confident we will be in the final

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 am

Let me see hmmm, Playoff final or Derren Brown ? The answer is simple. The playoff semis will be over by May 8th so you will know if we are destined for Wembley by then.If we fail to make it then you have no decision to make but if we do make the final then you will have at least 11 days to change the booking. Plan B, time to take the boy out of Dannyboy and become a man by telling her to take a mate instead.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:15 am

Plan C, stick £1000 on City to get promotion now whilst the odds are good and when we win you can take her to the Carribean for a holiday and still have change to see Derren Brown, sorted. :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 am

phone derren brown up and ask him if he forsees a wembley date for cardiff.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Thats why i love having a mrs who loves cardiff city just as much as me, leaves us with no problems

Ditto!!!!!

Have never, and will never have a problem :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:grow a pair and tell her to get fucked

Sadly this is what I have said and now its been tears and moaning for past 48 hours

I guess I'm lucky that my Mrs knows it wouldnt even be a choice. When she was planning our wedding she even knew it was june, july....or not happening.

I loved CCFC before she came along!!!