Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 am

Did you know the BRITISH government provides this financial assistance :

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER
(bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and
National Insurance contributions to the British Government all their
working life)

Weekly allowance: £106.00?

IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
(No Income Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever)

Weekly allowance: £250.00

Weekly Spouse Allowance: £25.00?

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
Weekly Spouse Allowance: £225.00

Additional Weekly Hardship Allowance: £0.00?

Additional Weekly Hardship Allowance: £100.00

A British old age pensioner is no less hard up than an illegal
immigrant/refugee yet receives nothing

TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT £6,000?

TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: £29,900

Re: BRITISH PENSIONERS V ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ITS JUST WRONG

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 am

Shocking mate, but why dose it not supprise me? There is nothing "GREAT or UNITED" in this land anymore. :evil:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 am

Can I ask where you got this from please ? really bad if true :old:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Did you know the BRITISH government provides this financial assistance :

(bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and
National Insurance contributions to the British Government all their
working life)

Weekly allowance: £106.00?

IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
(No Income Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever)

Weekly allowance: £250.00

Weekly Spouse Allowance: £25.00?

Weekly Spouse Allowance: £225.00

Additional Weekly Hardship Allowance: £0.00?

Additional Weekly Hardship Allowance: £100.00

A British old age pensioner is no less hard up than an illegal
immigrant/refugee yet receives nothing

TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT £6,000?

TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: £29,900

Good old britain :shock:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Can I ask where you got this from please ? really bad if true :old:

just looking on department work and pensions and through the internet , looking at what benefits illegal immigrants and refugees and SUPPOSED to be entitled to , just look for yourself its shocking .

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Bullsh**t.

Pension credit is £142.70 per week for single people and £217.90 per week for couples, this is the governments minimum income guarantee for pensioners.

State help for asylum seekers is £35 per week for single people and if you are a lone parent with one kid you get an extra £7.16 per week making it £42.16.

If your case for asylum is accepted by the the Home Office you are allowed to stay in the U.K and claim the same benefits as everyone else not a penny more. If your case is rejected you are not entitled to anything and deported.

If you are an illegal immigrant you will not receive a penny from the state and will be deported as soon as you are caught.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Re the figure im unsure..

Re if your an illegal you get deported once caught....now thats bullshit, the amount of illegals that get release to "sign on" then disappear is shocking !

The problem that the illegals and the UK have is the understanding of the first safe country you get to you stay. We are too soft.

Lets go to the same countries that they come from and play the same card....we'd either get killed or told to look out for ourselves...and they certainly would not pay for the flight back to the UK like we do.

Im all for accepting immigrants who want to work etc etc, but there are some very dangerous people that appear in the UK....simple thing to do, if you are arrested more then 3 times in a year then bye bye....unfortunately that will never happen.

Theres a few reasons we allow illegals from countries like afganistan, india, pakistan, iraq etc to stay...black liquid gold and drugs.

It will stay like this forever until both run out.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 pm

What are your sources?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:43 pm

blackandbluebird wrote:Bullsh**t.

Pension credit is £142.70 per week for single people and £217.90 per week for couples, this is the governments minimum income guarantee for pensioners.

State help for asylum seekers is £35 per week for single people and if you are a lone parent with one kid you get an extra £7.16 per week making it £42.16.

If your case for asylum is accepted by the the Home Office you are allowed to stay in the U.K and claim the same benefits as everyone else not a penny more. If your case is rejected you are not entitled to anything and deported.

If you are an illegal immigrant you will not receive a penny from the state and will be deported as soon as you are caught.

You beat me to it !! The original post is just scare-mongering and a distortion of the truth.

The argument about legal immigrants (who do can claim benefits) is a different one to "illegals". Illegal immigrants are not entitled to state benefits and can only claim fraudulently. The amount of false claims in that manner is completely dwarfed by the amounts fraudulently claimed by British nationals year in, year out.

The real scandal is those British nationals screwing the country not the tiny minority of immigrants :roll: :evil:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Shocking if true. Illegals or immigrants should NOT receive a penny full stop. If i was to go to any other Country in the world to live i would be expected to provide my own living and quite right to.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
blackandbluebird wrote:Bullsh**t.

You beat me to it !! The original post is just scare-mongering and a distortion of the truth.

The argument about legal immigrants (who do can claim benefits) is a different one to "illegals". Illegal immigrants are not entitled to state benefits and can only claim fraudulently. The amount of false claims in that manner is completely dwarfed by the amounts fraudulently claimed by British nationals year in, year out.

The real scandal is those British nationals screwing the country not the tiny minority of immigrants :roll: :evil:

absolutely spot on

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Tiny minority of immigrants ? Really i think you will find as of from 2011 there are reports of nearly 1 million ( not very tiny in my opinion ) makes you wonder how the border force are letting them through and the usual story of claiming asylum once they are caught . Ok this is fine , but how can you tell the difference between a genuine case and a bullshit story. A sfor scaremongering , who exactly am i trying to scare ? Just putting up information that i have come across on the internet , ok some of it maybe wrong or maybe i have my figures wrong but i bet im not far off. Lets be honest , the british pensioner is getting a shit deal and its just not right . More is needed to be done for them :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:50 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Tiny minority of immigrants ? Really i think you will find as of from 2011 there are reports of nearly 1 million ( not very tiny in my opinion ) makes you wonder how the border force are letting them through and the usual story of claiming asylum once they are caught . Ok this is fine , but how can you tell the difference between a genuine case and a bullshit story. A sfor scaremongering , who exactly am i trying to scare ? Just putting up information that i have come across on the internet , ok some of it maybe wrong or maybe i have my figures wrong but i bet im not far off. Lets be honest , the british pensioner is getting a shit deal and its just not right . More is needed to be done for them :ayatollah:

This a nonsensical 'letter' that appeared on facebook recently. Entirely fabricated, and entirely untrue. Most likely some fascist propaganda stunt intended to provoke the already simmering racial intolerence in this country.

Don't believe all that you read.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:55 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Tiny minority of immigrants ? Really i think you will find as of from 2011 there are reports of nearly 1 million ( not very tiny in my opinion ) makes you wonder how the border force are letting them through and the usual story of claiming asylum once they are caught . Ok this is fine , but how can you tell the difference between a genuine case and a bullshit story. A sfor scaremongering , who exactly am i trying to scare ? Just putting up information that i have come across on the internet , ok some of it maybe wrong or maybe i have my figures wrong but i bet im not far off. Lets be honest , the british pensioner is getting a shit deal and its just not right . More is needed to be done for them :ayatollah:

This a nonsensical 'letter' that appeared on facebook recently. Entirely fabricated, and entirely untrue. Most likely some fascist propaganda stunt intended to provoke the already simmering racial intolerence in this country.

Don't believe all that you read.

Yep. The internet works for and against the human race. We are one race, in my opinion and I'm surprised that we haven't eradicated "racism" by now. Never mind, our evolution continues......

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:33 pm

The only truth in that statement is that the British pensioner is getting a shit deal. So do something positive about it rather than blame another downtrodden section of society. Next time you see a pensioner take a few minutes and say hello, you know they are worth it.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:53 pm

blackandbluebird wrote:

The only truth in that statement is that the British pensioner is getting a shit deal. So do something positive about it rather than blame another downtrodden section of society. Next time you see a pensioner take a few minutes and say hello, you know they are worth it.

Hello Chief !! Now that helped them pay the Fooking gas bill

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:22 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Can I ask where you got this from please ? really bad if true :old:

Problem is its not true , or indeed anything like the truth. As others have posted below in pointing out the accurate figures.

This post I suspect not of the posters own creation , but lifted from some far right propaganda aimed at the gullible and uneducated to create racial tension. Unfortunately for society , there are enough people in this "target audience" who believe it.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
blackandbluebird wrote:

Hello Chief !! Now that helped them pay the Fooking gas bill

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Shocking if true. Illegals or immigrants should NOT receive a penny full stop. If i was to go to any other Country in the world to live i would be expected to provide my own living and quite right to.

People often mistake ILLEGAL immigrants for refugees, asylum seekers and immigrants.

The odd thing is that illegal immigrants in this country DO NOT get any benefits, so if they are living here they ARE paying their own way. Just like you said you would if you went elsewhere.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 pm

it might not be true, but its what i would expect from this country :roll:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 pm

You've deliberately twisted what I said there :roll: The tiny minority of immigrants who are claiming compared to the proportion of the British people claiming is what I meant (and said) as you well know.

I'm happy to have the debate but don't twist things.