Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Out of intrest??

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 am

Should u fail to win sat and mid get the last place will us jacks be banned?because lets face it if u do fail this time after being so close (again)alltho it will be hard to take,it will be great down here and off course we jacks will want to come on here to tell u how sorry we are for our other welsh club...
Just asking off course,,not that it matters because u deffo going to do it.. :?

Re: Out of intrest??

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 am

Out of "INTEREST" YOU thick Illiterate 6 fingered sister shagger

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 am

NIBluebird wrote:Out of "INTEREST" YOU thick Illiterate 6 fingered sister shagger

:D :lol: :lol: , I think he meant "out of incest even" :lol: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 am

NIBluebird wrote:Out of "INTEREST" YOU thick Illiterate 6 fingered sister shagger

:lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 am

swansealad69 wrote:Should u fail to win sat and mid get the last place will us jacks be banned?because lets face it if u do fail this time after being so close (again)alltho it will be hard to take,it will be great down here and off course we jacks will want to come on here to tell u how sorry we are for our other welsh club...

every club has it highs and lows, so enjoy yours while it lasts,no matter what division cardiff city are in i ll always support them, so as long as its banter, no rival supporters should be banned from this site,, because as we are all aware what goes around comes around ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:23 am

swansealad69 wrote:Should u fail to win sat and mid get the last place will us jacks be banned?because lets face it if u do fail this time after being so close (again)alltho it will be hard to take,it will be great down here and off course we jacks will want to come on here to tell u how sorry we are for our other welsh club...

Strange thing to be concerned about at 6:33am. You love us!!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 am

Out of interest what do you think of your long term prospects for your club.

If a big club came calling for your managers services would you be able to hold on to him?

Have you the neccesary finance to sustain PL football?

If we don't go up this year I hope they don't ban you but a futher question remains.As well as you lot have done this season and you have,fair play,I strongly think within the next couple of seasons the fortunes of our clubs will be reversed.In which case will you still come on?I doubt it.The truth is as a cardiff city supporter I think I'm struggling to answer yes to the above 2 questions but your already in the Prem and I think theres no way you could honestly answer yes to either of them and if your manager goes then your bubble is burst.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Even if we get the point we need, we still got to win the playoffs which is highly unlikely, so no matter what, you jacks will get your chance to rub it in once more! ENJOY!!!!!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:14 pm

supercoops wrote:

:D :lol: :lol: , I think he meant "out of incest even" :lol: :old: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Out of interest what do you think of your long term prospects for your club.

If a big club came calling for your managers services would you be able to hold on to him?

If we don't go up this year I hope they don't ban you but a futher question remains.As well as you lot have done this season and you have,fair play,I strongly think within the next couple of seasons the fortunes of our clubs will be reversed.In which case will you still come on?I doubt it.The truth is as a cardiff city supporter I think I'm struggling to answer yes to the above 2 questions but your already in the Prem and I think theres no way you could honestly answer yes to either of them and if your manager goes then your bubble is burst.

Just passing through, but here goes...

1. Depends who the club was that came calling for Brendan, if it was Spurs for example, I imagine he'll be off. There is apparently a £4m or £5m buyout clause in his contract and that would be that. However, whatever your take on Huw Jenkins is, one area where he and the board have never let us down since they took over, is with the managerial appointments.

2. Our finances are healthier than quite a few premier league teams, the board have once again run a tight ship and I'll trust them for the simple fact that under their guidance we have gone from bottom of league 2 to the Premier league in a crazy 8 years.

3. As a Swans fan, my main concern would be what is currently going on with the training facilities and trying to attain academy status. That way, if our Premier League adventure comes to an end in a season or two, then the investment they make off the pitch at the moment is crucial. I would much get these things organised and have a legacy to show for what we have achieved than go spending a fortune on players who would just bugger off at the first sign of trouble.

But that's just my take on things...

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:38 pm

scotsjack wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Out of interest what do you think of your long term prospects for your club.

1. Depends who the club was that came calling for Brendan, if it was Spurs for example, I imagine he'll be off. There is apparently a £4m or £5m buyout clause in his contract and that would be that. However, whatever your take on Huw Jenkins is, one area where he and the board have never let us down since they took over, is with the managerial appointments.

2. Our finances are healthier than quite a few premier league teams, the board have once again run a tight ship and I'll trust them for the simple fact that under their guidance we have gone from bottom of league 2 to the Premier league in a crazy 8 years.

3. As a Swans fan, my main concern would be what is currently going on with the training facilities and trying to attain academy status. That way, if our Premier League adventure comes to an end in a season or two, then the investment they make off the pitch at the moment is crucial. I would much get these things organised and have a legacy to show for what we have achieved than go spending a fortune on players who would just bugger off at the first sign of trouble.

Fair play good reply,but thats the point.Even if your club is run as you say,I don't think its enough.I can't say we'ed be any different as things stand at the moment.Championship teams by definition are good enough to get there,sadly though,most return after 2 or 3 seasons.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:00 pm

scotsjack wrote:

fair point but as you know any club relegated from prem have finnancial problems, longer they stay in prem before relgation bigger the debt! if you continue to run club way you are that will only mean 1 thing relegation as wont be able to buy good players and rogers will go if asked by spurs hard to replace with simular manager dont you think??

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm

somebody likes this messageboard 8-) ....