Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: There more of a togetherness without.....

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:30 am

Midfield general wrote:Ledley playing.

Whats your opinion..?

Well mate, he was def not missed and has been playing awful for well over 8 months and DJ should have dropped him or let him have his operation as a long time ago.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:50 am

aaron wildig is the name youre looking for.one to watch.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:54 am

herefordblue wrote:aaron wildig is the name youre looking for.one to watch.

Yes i have heard that name few times and I am glad he had a chance last night.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:16 am

How did he cope last night? considering they were all over us in the 2nd half according to the radio?

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:28 am

I'm a big fan of Riccy Scimeca, even after his injuries. When he's come on he's looked solid and composed. His positioning is better than any central midfielders we have and he knows how to battle and communicate. Him coming back into the squad has been a major reason for our last two wins. Just his presence has relaxed our team. Wildig's involvement has also added energy. I think we have looked stale with Ledley/Rae/McPhail playing because they know they had little competition for their places.

I still think Ledley is a good player but whether his attitude has been wrong or his injury has prevented him, he's not been right for us and shouldn't be playing. Now we have Wildig, Scimeca, Rae and McPhail coming back soon, Ledley isn't a necessity any more so we should put him on the subs bench until he's 100% physically and mentally.