Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Free buses for Palace!! ----- Carl???

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 am

Now that would be a fantastic gesture or even a discount for away travellers/season tkt holders. We would easily take 5000 then...........money is very tight for fans at present and this unfortunately dictates away numbers. Suggestion to the club Carl??

Re: Free buses for Palace!! ----- Carl???

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Now that would be a fantastic gesture or even a discount for away travellers/season tkt holders. We would easily take 5000 then...........money is very tight for fans at present and this unfortunately dictates away numbers. Suggestion to the club Carl??

do it id go en coz im skint ..... :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 am

I would to.........even if they did a discount :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:42 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:I would to.........even if they did a discount :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What a tight arse. The club are skint as well you know. :roll:

I thought CC buses were independant anyway, if anyone should fit the bill it should be Carl, as a gesture to his loyal travellers, not the club for jonny come latelys.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Bish Bash Bosh wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:I would to.........even if they did a discount :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought CC buses were independant anyway, if anyone should fit the bill it should be Carl, as a gesture to his loyal travellers, not the club for jonny come latelys.

The amount of money the club has had of us fans over the years its the least they could do ....free travel for season ticket holders and away travel members... other teams can do it y cant we.... do say debt please the cup run we went on this year would cover it means we aint spent that.......

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:
Bish Bash Bosh wrote:

The amount of money the club has had of us fans over the years its the least they could do ....free travel for season ticket holders and away travel members... other teams can do it y cant we.... do say debt please the cup run we went on this year would cover it means we aint spent that.......

Another tight arse :roll: