Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PALACE AWAY

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:52 am

Does anybody know roughly how many tickets have been sold so far?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PALACE AWAY

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:37 am

Vince Alm said on facebook about 1,600 by yesterday, this week we should sell thousands more, wouldn't be suprised if we get near taking up the full 5,000 allocation :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 am

can't afford it but hope it will be picked up by Sky...

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:50 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:can't afford it but hope it will be picked up by Sky...

I did here that Sky are showing it :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 am

Yes i should imagine there will be alot more sold during this week with it being the last game of the season and to confirm our position in the league!!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:28 am

blue nile wrote:

hmmm sky listings are stating there will be a game from the final week of league fixtures in the npower Championship???

What i think Sky are doing is waiting to see the outcome of tonights game. If West Spam don't win they no longer can make the 2nd spot. In that case i think it will be down to us or Boro who they show live on Sky.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 am

Crooky wrote:
blue nile wrote:

hmmm sky listings are stating there will be a game from the final week of league fixtures in the npower Championship???

What i think Sky are doing is waiting to see the outcome of tonights game. If West Spam don't win they no longer can make the 2nd spot. In that case i think it will be down to us or Boro who they show live on Sky.

BBC are showing a game too. If West Ham win tonight it'll be their game and Southampton's on TV. If they lose or draw tonight then it'll be our games and the Watford v 'Boro game.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 am

ccfcwelshlad wrote:
Crooky wrote:
blue nile wrote:

BBC are showing a game too. If West Ham win tonight it'll be their game and Southampton's on TV. If they lose or draw tonight then it'll be our games and the Watford v 'Boro game.

Come on, Leicester!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 am

ccfcwelshlad wrote:
Crooky wrote:
blue nile wrote:

Yes your right i was unaware of a game on BBC.