Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO ME!!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Well in 26 minutes im 16 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO ME!!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Well in 26 minutes im 16 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:occasion4: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 pm

cheers tony! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Well in 26 minutes im 16 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Happy Birthday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:53 pm

cheers annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:11 am

Happy Birthday lad. This now means that you can no longer get into the CCS on a junior ticket :evil: Welcome to adulthood :lol:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 am

Bluebird64 wrote:

Happy Birthday lad. This now means that you can no longer get into the CCS on a junior ticket :evil: Welcome to adulthood :lol:

Someone could win the lottery on here, cardiff win Champions League, Premier League and both League cups and there would be some negativity post about it :lol:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 am

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Someone could win the lottery on here, cardiff win Champions League, Premier League and both League cups and there would be some negativity post about it :lol:

If Cardiff won the Champions League, Premier League and both League cups then our Birthday boy would most probably have to win the lottery to pay for all the tickets :lol: Come to think of it so would I :lol:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 am

Happy Birthday matey, 16 aye!!!

My son is 16, you now are an adult in the footballing world.
Under 16 prices...........GONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:49 am

LutonBluebird wrote:Happy Birthday matey, 16 aye!!!

My son is 16, you now are an adult in the footballing world.
Under 16 prices...........GONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its a bummer being 16. You're considered an adult at the turnstyles but not old enough to get a beer.The Football Association have a lot to answer for. :lol: