Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:34 pm

seeing all this negativity about the home atmosphere makes you think why couldn't the club just swap the family stand with the canton?

i know it would take a lot of work to sort out all the people who bought season tickets for the stands and to swap them with each other, but it can be done if people wanted atmosphere to improve badly (even if they wait until the 2013/14 season)!.. also you'd think policing would cost hell of a lot more to separate the 2 sets of fans, but you would think the club would spend a little bit of dosh to have a better atmosphere to spur on the players?

just makes you think how much better it would be if you had the main singing end directly next to each other? simple idea but would need a lot of work! :roll: :ayatollah:

Re: Atmosphere

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 pm

I don't understand why some singers dont move over to 117/118. Thats what i'll be doing in 2013/14 and I hope a few come with me to 'electrify' the place

Re: Atmosphere

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 pm

CantonJack wrote:I don't understand why some singers dont move over to 117/118. Thats what i'll be doing in 2013/14 and I hope a few come with me to 'electrify' the place

because from what everyone has read on here is that you get told to sit down in the ninian, why would people want all the fuss of stewards permanently moaning at them to sit down when you can freely stand in the canton? :lol: