Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY v QPR CCS SATURDAY 18TH AUGUST 2012

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

First game of the new Premier League season, 26,000 sellout, after City win promotion through the playoffs dispatching Wet Spam on the way. Rangers secure their PL status by completing the double over the filth at Stamford Bridge on Sunday 29th April. Now that would be a game to look forward to, have got my ticket booked! :ayatollah: :o

UUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR'SSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: CARDIFF CITY v QPR CCS SATURDAY 18TH AUGUST 2012

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 pm

I hope so! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 pm

don't get our hopes up, it's going to be another heartbreak, I can sense it. :lol:

Come on City. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:16 pm

JonCCFC wrote:don't get our hopes up, it's going to be another heartbreak, I can sense it. :lol:

Come on City. :ayatollah:

You haven't bottled it this season so far, the League Cup was a distraction without doubt, but yet no choking, and how many teams finishing sixth end up as play-off winners!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Could well be the first game of the new season. Question is, what division? ;)

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 pm

DWQPR wrote:First game of the new Premier League season, 26,000 sellout, after City win promotion through the playoffs dispatching Wet Spam on the way. Rangers secure their PL status by completing the double over the filth at Stamford Bridge on Sunday 29th April. Now that would be a game to look forward to, have got my ticket booked! :ayatollah: :o

Dreams can come True. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:39 pm

DWQPR wrote:First game of the new Premier League season, 26,000 sellout, after City win promotion through the playoffs dispatching Wet Spam on the way. Rangers secure their PL status by completing the double over the filth at Stamford Bridge on Sunday 29th April. Now that would be a game to look forward to, have got my ticket booked! :ayatollah: :o

Pre season friendly, perhaps.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 pm

First or second game in Championship unfotrunately.