Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we win and Brum lose to Reading...

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 pm

We would finish 5th and play Blackpool, is that any better than playing West Ham???

Re: If we win and Brum lose to Reading...

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Lets just get what we need first!!! As it stands I'll take two games against anyone.
Last edited by PtB on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Bluebina wrote:We would finish 5th and play Blackpool, is that any better than playing West Ham???

If we're in the play offs then West Ham is the team I'd least like us to play against

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

I dont want Blackpool. Dobbie is unstoppable, along with the Phillips'

BUT.... If we win and Brum lose, and Boro win by 23 goals against Watford, then Brum are out of the playoffs :o

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

CantonJack wrote:I dont want Blackpool. Dobbie is unstoppable, along with the Phillips'

BUT.... If we win and Brum lose, and Boro win by 23 goals against Watford, then Brum are out of the playoffs :o

keep off the ale :lol: tbh i think blues will play a weaker team as we are injury ravaged.cauldwell is out for p/o.n,daw and fahey major doubts.spectre and boaz myhill both struggling to be fit.there,s 5 who would start for sure

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 pm

jtc wrote:
CantonJack wrote:I dont want Blackpool. Dobbie is unstoppable, along with the Phillips'

keep off the ale :lol: tbh i think blues will play a weaker team as we are injury ravaged.cauldwell is out for p/o.n,daw and fahey major doubts.spectre and boaz myhill both struggling to be fit.there,s 5 who would start for sure

Still got my fingers crossed for a 25 goal defeat on your boys though ;)

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:

Still got my fingers crossed for a 25 goal defeat on your boys though ;)

you are well able to get a point at palarse.you,re undefeated for 8 or 9 games

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:04 pm

jtc wrote:

:lol: :lol:
If you make sure 'ol Burkey picks up a knock I can paypal you a tenner ;)

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 pm

CantonJack wrote:
jtc wrote:

:lol: :lol:
If you make sure 'ol Burkey picks up a knock I can paypal you a tenner ;)

:lol: :lol: .please lord chris burke stays fit

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:39 pm

I just want to make the play offs first. :lol:

But I'd definitely prefer Blackpool than West Ham in the semis.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 pm

If we do, then great. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: