Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the ayatollah is dead.....why??????

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

why did we only ask malky :( :( :( :( :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: the ayatollah is dead.....why??????

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 pm

We did it in the Ninian a few times against Leeds. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm sure Joe Mason did it as well yesterday :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 pm

A handful of us did it in the Canton yesterday. Do I smell a revival? :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

If we dont do it in the play off's

we will Losee

I beleive the ayatollah is dying because the new genuration dont appreciate where it comes from and why

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:If we dont do it in the play off's

we will Losee

I beleive the ayatollah is dying because the new genuration dont appreciate where it comes from and why

I'm 16 and LOVE the ayatollah. Along with my mate who goes down regualrly.
But I know what you mean, a lot of kids who dont know the history of the club dont do it, or think it looks stupid. But to me it makes us unique :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm

I noticed at West Brom away in the FA Cup, after they score they do this "boing boing" chant where they all bounce basically. The same with Man City, they do "the Poznan" after they score.

We should all do the ayatollah after we score a goal. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I noticed at West Brom away in the FA Cup, after they score they do this "boing boing" chant where they all bounce basically. The same with Man City, they do "the Poznan" after they score.

That would be great if we all did that :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:55 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I noticed at West Brom away in the FA Cup, after they score they do this "boing boing" chant where they all bounce basically. The same with Man City, they do "the Poznan" after they score.

That would be great if we all did that :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:55 pm

the baggies have been doing the boing boing for 20 years around the same time as the ayatollah... better than the ayatollah which after all these years is a bit lame

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm

we will Losee

That's spot on mate a lot of younger people couldn't give two s**ts about our history and some of them are only here for the success we have had over the past couple of years. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

the baggies have been doing the boing boing for 20 years around the same time as the ayatollah... better than the ayatollah which after all these years is a bit lame

It's good to have a bit of identity though, it would make us unique and it would look class if the whole stadium was doing it. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Scruffy wrote:

we will Losee

That's spot on mate a lot of younger people couldn't give two s**ts about our history and some of them are only here for the success we have had over the past couple of years. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just to point out I dont come under that bracket :D :ayatollah:

Footnote: To those going to Palace away;
Get the ayatollah going, especially after we score. Theres likely to be around 3000 going so light some flares and do the ayatollah, thats sure to get the cameras on us.
I would do it, but i'm not allowed to away games untill next season :cry:
The playoffs should contain plenty of :ayatollah: 's then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Heard a funny story about an old guy who drinks in a working mans club that went to the league cup final recently.

He got back to the club, half cut and non stop singing,his mates asked if he enjoyed his day and he replied it was brilliant but the best part was when all the City fans were banging their heads and chanting '2 foot taller' :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:Heard a funny story about an old guy who drinks in a working mans club that went to the league cup final recently.

He got back to the club, half cut and non stop singing,his mates asked if he enjoyed his day and he replied it was brilliant but the best part was when all the City fans were banging their heads and chanting '2 foot taller' :ayatollah:

lol Malky do the 2 foot taller

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Heard a funny story about an old guy who drinks in a working mans club that went to the league cup final recently.

'2 FOOT TALLER BLUEBIRDS' :lol:

If anyone mentions my height :old:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 pm

There was a time before the :ayatollah: you know.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:
cwmbachbluebird wrote:

'2 FOOT TALLER BLUEBIRDS' :lol:

If anyone mentions my height :old:

i was justing going to say carl.........nothing mate its ok :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Fully agree 100% and his comment about the boing, boing just shows that youngsters know f**k all!!! :lol:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Angry Man wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Fully agree 100% and his comment about the boing, boing just shows that youngsters know f**k all!!! :lol:

Why does that mean I "know f**k all"? I was using that as an example.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Because if you have just noticed that West Brom do the boing, boing then you know f**k all. FACT!!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Angry Man wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Because if you have just noticed that West Brom do the boing, boing then you know f**k all. FACT!!

Okay I said that wrong, I knew that they've done the boing boing for a while, that does not mean I know "f**k all". Just because I wasn't around the time doesn't mean I know "f**k all". FACT!!!!!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Okay I said that wrong, I knew that they've done the boing boing for a while, that does not mean I know "f**k all". Just because I wasn't around the time doesn't mean I know "f**k all". FACT!!!!!

You either did or you didt know and I'm opting for the 'didn't know' answer :lol:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:48 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

You either did or you didt know and I'm opting for the 'didn't know' answer :lol:[/quote]

idiot the kid gave a suggestion not a bad one in my opinion
and youve just shot him down for no reason
youve always been an idiot adam
most of your posts prove it
leave the kid alone
if you dont like his suggestion fine no need to say he knows f**k all

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Angry Man wrote:You either did or you didt know and I'm opting for the 'didn't know' answer :lol:

I did know actually but you know f**k all so I'm not going to worry about what you think :lol:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:13 pm

I havent lost the ayatollah its still a major part of me f**k it if not everyone wants to do it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: