Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Haverfodwest west bluebirds?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wales is blue from a cardiff point of view only.
Every time i have been down ther i have mostly seen white,,but was on a course in the rrhonda last wed an ther was 20 lads of all ages and i was the only jack but out of the others all from diff areas of soulth wales it was 4 swans fans 7 cardiff and 8 who didnt give a f**k...and most were from the valleys...but in a room of 20it was 7 to4 in your favor..but as i said mostly they were from so called cardiff strongholds,,so please stop thinking wales is all but cardiff as your own areas are have jacks.

i'm from the valleys, your not. so i know that there far more bluebirds up here then you lot.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Every time i have been down ther i have mostly seen white,,but was on a course in the rrhonda last wed an ther was 20 lads of all ages and i was the only jack but out of the others all from diff areas of soulth wales it was 4 swans fans 7 cardiff and 8 who didnt give a f**k...and most were from the valleys...but in a room of 20it was 7 to4 in your favor..but as i said mostly they were from so called cardiff strongholds,,so please stop thinking wales is all but cardiff as your own areas are have jacks.

:lol: it f*cking kills you doesn't it mush ;)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:

:lol: it f*cking kills you doesn't it mush ;)

it does indeed :lol: :lol: