Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Haverfodwest west bluebirds?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:41 pm

On my way home from a weeks hols and who do I see a group of fellow bluebirds waiting for there bus fair play to them two hour drive for a home game! Me the wife and daughter give them a family ayatollah cracking start to the day if only we could have won ah well bring on palace :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Haverfodwest west bluebirds?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Loads of us down west here matey!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Loads of us down west here matey!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Neyland is blue! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm

bluebeenie1927 wrote:On my way home from a weeks hols and who do I see a group of fellow bluebirds waiting for there bus fair play to them two hour drive for a home game! Me the wife and daughter give them a family ayatollah cracking start to the day if only we could have won ah well bring on palace :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ive watched the city play haverfordwest...i got a caravan at broadhaven...just came back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Plenty of Bluebirds down west Wales. Jackland does not start until the Loughor river. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 am

Well i like your new kit of all white with 32red on it as all the cardiff fans down west have them on.. :lol:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:14 am

swansealad69 wrote:Well i like your new kit of all white with 32red on it as all the cardiff fans down west have them on.. :lol:

dont see too many of them shirts with 32red on.. in Whitland as many Cardiff as Swansea.. (and the Whitland boys never wear the club shirts!!)

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 am

swansealad69 wrote:Well i like your new kit of all white with 32red on it as all the cardiff fans down west have them on.. :lol:

I think you'll find thats not the case Shag. Most people in Pembs pledge their allegience to the team of our capital city, and don't want to be associated with that heroin infested shithole full of peg sellers and shell suit wearing inbreds. Like native Cardiffians, we feel that you filthy, dirty little people of Wales' second city are beneath us. Get back on your own board you sad little twerp.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 am

Lol!im agreeing with u as i was workung down west.millfird .pem dock.burry port before exmas for a few weeks and never one saw a blue too and thats when i thought hang fuckinf on dont the bigest club in europ ?i mean the barcelona of wales have any fansin west wales?then it come to me u must gave another kit with 32 red on it..all makes sence now.
f**k we as jacks are fucked as u are MASSIVE lads..im giving up the swans as we are doomed. :lol:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:52 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lol!im agreeing with u as i was workung down west.millfird .pem dock.burry port before exmas for a few weeks and never one saw a blue too and thats when i thought hang fuckinf on dont the bigest club in europ ?i mean the barcelona of wales have any fansin west wales?then it come to me u must gave another kit with 32 red on it..all makes sence now.
f**k we as jacks are fucked as u are MASSIVE lads..im giving up the swans as we are doomed. :lol:

That was possibly the most incoherent paragraph I have ever seen. I take it you are struggling in school young gypo. Go snuggle into your sister's dressing gown and spend the rest of your day playing with your Mega-Drive instead of spouting so much absolute drivel on here. What a Gobshite.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 pm

No tiger im on the phone and the keys are a tad small?but yes i am a useless at spelling as most on her will tell u..
As for sneekung in tio my sisters bed room i aint got one(sister that is)but if u have one i will gladly slip her one along wirh your mother!just for good manners that is off course,, ;)

Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 pm

32red,my dyslexia must be getting worse' i thought it said imbred!!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Was that ment to be funny???as it was not worth the efort to type it slick

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:14 pm

no swans in pemb dock well not seen one in 4yrs been here!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Stop taljing shit..i was diwn ther in nov...and the house i was working on was a familly who were swans and in the st i saw sevrel cars and houses with swans badges in ther windows,,so stop talking shit feela as i seen them with my own eyes..

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Stop taljing shit..i was diwn ther in nov...and the house i was working on was a familly who were swans and in the st i saw sevrel cars and houses with swans badges in ther windows,,so stop talking shit feela as i seen them with my own eyes..

you can't take the fact that we have Bluebirds all over South Wales :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Stop taljing shit..i was diwn ther in nov...and the house i was working on was a familly who were swans and in the st i saw sevrel cars and houses with swans badges in ther windows,,so stop talking shit feela as i seen them with my own eyes..

I've lived down here all my life and I can 100% guarentee you that the number of Cardiff City supporters greatly outnumber the amount of Swansea Town supporters in Pembrokeshire. Go on your own board and talk shite to them peg seller.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Plenty of both IMO, but the jacks only caught up this year. Be funny to see what happens when we reach the prem...

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Have a caravan in newquay been there for about 12years-there is a cross section of people there from all over south wales,by far the most popular shirt seen there is city blue(we overlook the kids plalyground). followed by ospreys or scarlets rugby tops.In all the years we`ve been there only seen kids wearing jack shirts on handfull of times( tbh wolves are more popular as quite a few brummies have vans there)Outside of swansea from my experience south wales is predominately Blue and it must really rankle the jacks that they have not got full support in west wales,with substancial support for us everywhere.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:21 am

Ffs get if your high horses,,got some of u saying its mostly blue and some saying its even.
Some of the shit u are coming out with is shocking?more wolves fans now lol..grow up ffs.
I have worked all over soulth wales and the only area u do out number jacks is the rrhonda,yes ther are blue tops in the west and pem dock will have the most that i have seen..however west wales is mostly swansea as east is cardiff,, why the f**k do u come out with this shit.
As for caravans sites,its funny that u call us gypos yet u say on the sites u are its mostly cardiff??make u f*cking minds up.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:56 am

[quote="swansealad69"]Ffs get if your high horses,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Llandovery mostly Blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: a few jacks jumping on the bandwagon but they never go to the concrete shithole.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 pm

I am from from Haverfordwest myself, wish I was closer to get to games easier :ayatollah:

Sadly however, there seems to be a huge emergence of glory hunting Swansea fans recently since they've got promoted, half of these are people who have never supported a football team before :(

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Daniel M wrote:I am from from Haverfordwest myself, wish I was closer to get to games easier :ayatollah:

Sadly however, there seems to be a huge emergence of glory hunting Swansea fans recently since they've got promoted, half of these are people who have never supported a football team before :(

That figures, plus they'll go back to watching Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea et al on the telly, if Swansea get relegated in the future.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Ironically, and correct me if i'm wrong but aren't Haverfordwest football team also known as the Bluebirds.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Ironically, and correct me if i'm wrong but aren't Haverfordwest football team also known as the Bluebirds.

Totally correct Gwyn! :D

My son lives in Haverfordwest and he travels up to every home game with me, along with a friend and his 2 children!

There's loads of us down this way and I see plenty of City fans whilst driving around Pembrokeshire, although some acquaintances who were going to buy City season tickets last season when Bellamy et al were with us, now go to watch some of the Jacks's games!

The feedback I've had from them though, is that they're fecking bored of their tippy tappy football! :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm

There are plenty of fellow Bluebirds in south pembrokeshire. Im from a small village called Manorbier about 3 miles from Tenby and there are 4 City fans in our local team for a start. I no plenty more from Tenby, Pembroke Dock way too. We even created a Tenby Bluebirds facebook group a while back. :ayatollah:
And theres a picture of a few of us in Annis' City fans through the years book on Wembley way with our Tenby Blue flag.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/101754166536842/
Think its got about 50 members thats mainly my mates never mind others who support the City.
As for the jacks I can honestly say I only no of 2 REAL jacks and not people who have just jumped on the bandwagon of premiership football :(
However there are a fair few who now regard the swans as there long lost love lol :lol:
Plenty of plastics who until recently have been sporting Liverpoo, Man U, Arsenal shirts etc. :evil:
So overall I can safely tell u Pembrokeshire is BLUE!! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ffs get if your high horses,,got some of u saying its mostly blue and some saying its even.
Some of the shit u are coming out with is shocking?more wolves fans now lol..grow up ffs.
I have worked all over soulth wales and the only area u do out number jacks is the rrhonda,yes ther are blue tops in the west and pem dock will have the most that i have seen..however west wales is mostly swansea as east is cardiff,, why the f**k do u come out with this shit.
As for caravans sites,its funny that u call us gypos yet u say on the sites u are its mostly cardiff??make u f*cking minds up.

we out number you in most of south wales not just rhondda (not rrhonda)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Wales is blue from a cardiff point of view only.
Every time i have been down ther i have mostly seen white,,but was on a course in the rrhonda last wed an ther was 20 lads of all ages and i was the only jack but out of the others all from diff areas of soulth wales it was 4 swans fans 7 cardiff and 8 who didnt give a f**k...and most were from the valleys...but in a room of 20it was 7 to4 in your favor..but as i said mostly they were from so called cardiff strongholds,,so please stop thinking wales is all but cardiff as your own areas are have jacks.