Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

west ham blackpool birmingha ????????????

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:39 pm

If we get to the playoffs boys, who would u wanna play over the 2 legs. IMO id rather birmingham. coz i think they lack pace which suits us to the ground. jus wondring on everyone else's opinion??

Re: west ham blackpool birmingha ????????????

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Southampton

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:41 pm

If we get there I really don't mind, as the Play-Offs are a total lottery :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm

CantonJack wrote:Southampton

haha really :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 pm

charlie seldon wrote:

Seriously, I think West Ham will win tomorrow and that puts a hell of a lot of pressure on Saints. And I'd prefer them over 2 legs as their heads would drop from being top all year, and we've taken 4 points of them this season

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 pm

CantonJack wrote:
charlie seldon wrote:

Seriously, I think West Ham will win tomorrow and that puts a hell of a lot of pressure on Saints. And I'd prefer them over 2 legs as their heads would drop from being top all year, and we've taken 4 points of them this season

aint they got coventry at home tho mate, and they r real good at home. i think its outta the teams i said, but ive been wrong a load ov times before, so who knows

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 pm

charlie seldon wrote:If we get to the playoffs boys, who would u wanna play over the 2 legs. IMO id rather birmingham. coz i think they lack pace which suits us to the ground. jus wondring on everyone else's opinion??

:thumbup: Birmingham
:ayatollah: