Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE THING THAT WORRIES ME BOUT PLAY OFFS !

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Is ,That not really knowning if you are going up .or will still be in the championship and that means you dont know the quality of player to go for.

What I men is, that if we dont go up, then we are not going to go for top quailty player that we will need to have any chance of staying up in the prem. OK thats fair to say, But that also means that by the time we know where we are most of the quality players be it , prem quality or Champ quality will have already been picked up by most of the other clubs that mean to put in a big fight for next season.

I think its safe to say that most if not all the players we have now wont make a Prem side. Ok players like Mason have a great chance to make a prem side in the future but he is young and needs to be brought on in the right way. So to bet on him as a week in week out prem striker now would be wrong. He do need to wrok along side a real quality striker to bring out the best in him. As for our other players I honesly dont believe we have the quality to stay up in the prem. I really Believe we would have to replace most of our team as they stand now. I hope Malky has already started to pick the players we need for next season, The only problem is , as I said how will he know who we need till he knows where we are, Then it comes down to no player will want to come to us till they know where we will be. :ayatollah: :old: