Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS.....

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have a great day :D :D :D

No chance of anyone booking seats for Saturday with him today :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS.....

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 am

Happy Birthday Carlos our leader :lol: Have a lovely day with your family. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 am

have a good one mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 am

Happy birthday Carl.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 am

:occasion4: :occasion5:

happy birthday mate!

cant believe you are 50! ;) :D

have a good one!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 am

Thank you to everyone for my birthday wishes this morning but there are more important things need doing today, we have to do our bit to get 5,000 City fans to Selhurst Park next Saturday. 1 of my buses is full and the other is filling up nicely. Don't miss out, send me a MSG today to book your seat and ticket. Bluebirds !!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 am

carlccfc wrote:Thank you to everyone for my birthday wishes this morning but there are more important things need doing today, we have to do our bit to get 5,000 City fans to Selhurst Park next Saturday. 1 of my buses is full and the other is filling up nicely. Don't miss out, send me a MSG today to book your seat and ticket. Bluebirds !!!

im gutted i cant make next saturday as working, however whichever division we are in next yr, i am def going to get myself on one of the forum away trips..

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:51 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Thank you to everyone for my birthday wishes this morning but there are more important things need doing today, we have to do our bit to get 5,000 City fans to Selhurst Park next Saturday. 1 of my buses is full and the other is filling up nicely. Don't miss out, send me a MSG today to book your seat and ticket. Bluebirds !!!

im gutted i cant make next saturday as working, however whichever division we are in next yr, i am def going to get myself on one of the forum away trips..

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 am

Happy Birthday Bro. :old:

Are you still 27 or are you admitting to being 37?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 am

jamccfc wrote:Happy Birthday Bro. :old:

Are you still 27 or are you admitting to being 37?

27 :lol:

Those around us yesterday believed it, but my Chinese takeaway thought I was 45 :o

Happy Anniversary Jamie :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:12 am

Happy birthday Carl. have a good one!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 am

Happy Birthday Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS........

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Enjoy your day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm

He does what he wants
He does what he wants!
It's Carl's birthday,
He does what he wants!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Palace here we come. :ayatollah:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77471

ooops - double happy birthday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Happy Birthday Carlos our leader :lol: Have a lovely day with your family. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Happy Birthday to our LEADER ;) :ayatollah: