Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we get POs perhaps we should ask can we play

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Both legs away from home?

Lets face it our home form is a f*cking disgrace and Malky should hang his head in shame the way he sets a promotion bidding team up at home.

Re: If we get POs perhaps we should ask can we play

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 pm

polo wrote:Both legs away from home?

Lets face it our home form is a f*cking disgrace and Malky should hang his head in shame the way he sets a promotion bidding team up at home.

my liver has just told you to f**k off as he cant manage 2 aways in 5 days!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Totally agree, this season at home has been the worst football to sit through, so negative, or is it we just aren't that good enough in what has been a poor season with poor teams

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 pm

AberdareCCFC1966 wrote:

Totally agree, this season at home has been the worst football to sit through, so negative, or is it we just aren't that good enough in what has been a poor season with poor teams

its both i cant watch that type of football again next year its so boring cant remember the last time i left a home game on a high

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:03 pm

I doubt he cares what you think

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

Doubt he does but will have to when the crowds start going down because people with more patience than myself cotton on to this bollocks.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Going down? There was 25,000 there yesterday, the highest in the championship!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:36 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Going down? There was 25,000 there yesterday, the highest in the championship!

Last home games of the season historically see a hike in attendances.

ST sales are down on last year and another dire season of negative football at home next year will see them go down further.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 pm

polo wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Doubt he does but will have to when the crowds start going down because people with more patience than myself cotton on to this bollocks.

fickle fickle fickle

i look forward to your 5000th :)

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm

polo wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:Going down? There was 25,000 there yesterday, the highest in the championship!

Last home games of the season historically see a hike in attendances.

ST sales are down on last year and another dire season of negative football at home next year will see them go down further.

ST sales are down but not by a massive amount, and last season the ST sales were higher because of the PO final a year before. Negative football with a chance of the play offs i don't mind that one bit. What did Mourinho say he would rather play ugly and win than play pretty and loose.