Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SADLY

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 am

THE WAY WE'VE BEEN PLAYING,WE'RE GOING TO COME UNSTUCK.WHEN WE SCORE,WE TRY TO HANG ON AND DEFEND OUR ONE GOAL LEAD.NEXT SATURDAY WE GO TO PALACE LOOKING FOR A POINT,WE WILL DEFEND AND DEFEND,BUT WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK WILL HAPPEN?BE HONEST,WE'RE SHIT AT TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOMETHING.OH WELL,THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT SEASON. ( AGAIN )

Re: SADLY

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 am

I think the players do it more than the manager.

i honestly heared him shouting at them from my position in the ninian stand at one point.

they seem to lose confidence on the ball for a bit if we havent scored after a period of posession so they drop back. the other teams sense this and go at us.

if we only did what they do - and go at them - we'd be fine.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 am

almaff wrote:THE WAY WE'VE BEEN PLAYING,WE'RE GOING TO COME UNSTUCK.WHEN WE SCORE,WE TRY TO HANG ON AND DEFEND OUR ONE GOAL LEAD.NEXT SATURDAY WE GO TO PALACE LOOKING FOR A POINT,WE WILL DEFEND AND DEFEND,BUT WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK WILL HAPPEN?BE HONEST,WE'RE SHIT AT TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOMETHING.OH WELL,THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT SEASON. ( AGAIN )

We need a point to guarantee our position, I believe we will do at least that :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 am

i can see us f*cking up,same as sheff wed few years back...palace will tunrn us over and get revenge after the cup semi...and boro will beat watford.

we seem to like holding on for a draw and sitting back when we do and its risky..we need to win next week end of cos if we sit back hoping to get a draw and boro win we,ll end up conceding ,we always do,and the other thing is one team always drops out and one jumps in...us out boro in ,thats how i see it sadly.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am

d20 wrote:i can see us f*cking up,same as sheff wed few years back...palace will tunrn us over and get revenge after the cup semi...and boro will beat watford.

we seem to like holding on for a draw and sitting back when we do and its risky..we need to win next week end of cos if we sit back hoping to get a draw and boro win we,ll end up conceding ,we always do,and the other thing is one team always drops out and one jumps in...us out boro in ,thats how i see it sadly.

And then boro go up via playoffs :evil:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am

Why all this negativity,our last 9 games we are unbeaten,scored 10 goals,conceding 5 and keeping 5 clean sheets.
So to say at the present time we can't defend is bullshit.We will go to palace to win the game,and i for one don't think we
will be beaten,add to this we have one of the best away records in the div,rant over. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 am

almaff wrote:THE WAY WE'VE BEEN PLAYING,WE'RE GOING TO COME UNSTUCK.WHEN WE SCORE,WE TRY TO HANG ON AND DEFEND OUR ONE GOAL LEAD.NEXT SATURDAY WE GO TO PALACE LOOKING FOR A POINT,WE WILL DEFEND AND DEFEND,BUT WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK WILL HAPPEN?BE HONEST,WE'RE SHIT AT TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOMETHING.OH WELL,THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT SEASON. ( AGAIN )

Nice team talk before match

We have one game to get draw - Players from both teams up for it but City need to get first goal then yes they will plaY 11 behind ball - feel sick already

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 am

18 draws.....speaks for itself. We will sit back and concede late on.mm is so negative

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Are you talking about yesterdays game or in general? We didn't sit back yesterday. They scored with about their only effort on target. We could/ should have been 3 up by the time we equalized (Hudson header, Taylor effort). That's hardly sitting back. Our problem now is the same as it's been all season, no real cutting edge up front. For all his effort (and it's a hell of a lot of effort) Miller is no Mackael-Smith, Luciano Becchio; Ricky Lambert di blah, di blah. If we fail to go up it will be through lack of a 20 goal a season striker. And before some says Becchio isn't a 20 goal striker I'd say he would be given a regular start and I'd have him in our team any day of the week.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Where you been its been what you said since the end of january anyone who says anything diffrent can nOt be watchinf us week in week out and its very f*cking boring atm also.