Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLAYERS AWARDS EVENING - OUTCOME

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 am

Went to the Awards Evening which was attended by around 300 fans. The results were as follows:

Player of the Season - Peter Whittingham

Young Player - Joe Mason

Moment of the season - Ben Turners' goal against Liverpool

Goal of the season - Mark Hudson against Derby - can't recall it myself :D

Special Award went to Steve McPhail - (missed exaCtly what is was called as bit noisy at the time)

A great night - players stayed for ages and were very open and chatty. Spoke to MM - he wants to try and keep Liam Lawrence if he can and LL stated he would like to stay

Pity about the Boro result but MM was resolute and determined to get a win at Palace - "Dougie Freedman we're not running scared"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Re: PLAYERS AWARDS EVENING - OUTCOME

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:02 am

Fusilier23 wrote:Went to the Awards Evening which was attended by around 300 fans. The results were as follows:

Player of the Season - Peter Whittingham

Young Player - Joe Mason

Moment of the season - Ben Turners' goal against Liverpool

Goal of the season - Mark Hudson against Derby - can't recall it myself :D

Special Award went to Steve McPhail - (missed exaCtly what is was called as bit noisy at the time)

A great night - players stayed for ages and were very open and chatty. Spoke to MM - he wants to try and keep Liam Lawrence if he can and LL stated he would like to stay

Pity about the Boro result but MM was resolute and determined to get a win at Palace - "Dougie Freedman we're not running scared"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Cracking, good to hear MM being positive about Palace away :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 am

well malky aint exactly going to say he think we ll lose his he :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 am

caerblue wrote:well malky aint exactly going to say he think we ll lose his he :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was waitin for a reply like that :D

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 am

LutonBluebird wrote:
caerblue wrote:well malky aint exactly going to say he think we ll lose his he :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was waitin for a reply like that :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 am

I had a great night,was seated with gunnarrsson whos a real nice down to earth young man,he seemed genuinely flattered by how much cardiff fans have took to him.
Also gerrard was on the table ,hes not everyones cup of tea but was great entertainemnt and chatted openly about all subjects,said hes prepared to work really hard to get back in the team and has nothing but full respect for the club and the fans

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 am

englishbluebird wrote:I had a great night,was seated with gunnarrsson whos a real nice down to earth young man,he seemed genuinely flattered by how much cardiff fans have took to him.
Also gerrard was on the table ,hes not everyones cup of tea but was great entertainemnt and chatted openly about all subjects,said hes prepared to work really hard to get back in the team and has nothing but full respect for the club and the fans

Gerrard was very entertaining and agree that the whole team seemed in awe of the support shown to them - felt a real unity amongst them all

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:52 am

Fusilier23 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:I had a great night,was seated with gunnarrsson whos a real nice down to earth young man,he seemed genuinely flattered by how much cardiff fans have took to him.

Gerrard was very entertaining and agree that the whole team seemed in awe of the support shown to them - felt a real unity amongst them all

DEFIENTLY AGREE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 am

in the last couple of games lawrence has played really well. if he was available, i would def keep him..

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:in the last couple of games lawrence has played really well. if he was available, i would def keep him..

And me,hes naturally a wide midfield player and when played there hes as effective as anyone in the league