Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THEY HAVE GIVEN US 5,000 SO LETS "

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 am

Palace have allocated us 5,000 tickets for the away end, so lets sell every ticket,cheer on the Mighty Bluebirds and start the final push to the Premiership we have been waiting for, for over 50 years. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its next Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THEY HAVE GIVEN US 5,000 SO LETS "

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:Palace have allocated us 5,000 tickets for the away end, so lets sell every ticket,cheer on the Mighty Bluebirds and start the final push to the Premiership we have been waiting for, for over 50 years. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See u there Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Enjoy the rest of your holiday :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 am

And how many did u sell for your semi a few months back?
Dont think u sold all then did u..

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:20 am

swansealad69 wrote:And how many did u sell for your semi a few months back?

We didn't get 5000 that's for sure.
Sold about 2500 if my memory serves me right

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 am

But if im not mistaken u did not fill your end..so u aint going to sell 5k as long as i have a hole in my ass

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 am

swansealad69 wrote:But if im not mistaken u did not fill your end..so u aint going to sell 5k as long as i have a hole in my ass

coming from a club that only get 19k @ home...

Why is it that Jacks like to come on our boards and try and upset everyone.. Deep down i think you all love cardiff more than your own team

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 am

swansealad69 wrote:But if im not mistaken u did not fill your end..so u aint going to sell 5k as long as i have a hole in my ass

Be careful Jack as you may not have a hole in your ass after 28/4/12 :lol:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 am

swansealad69 wrote:And how many did u sell for your semi a few months back?

different to the last one, we had 3 big away games within 10days...

this is the last game of the season, plus it has alot riding on it.. we will take a minimum of 3000 without problem..

only bad thing going against it , is the kick off time..

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:50 am

We won't sell 5000.

But who cares ?

The ones that go will get behind the side and I'm looking forward to another day out with my lad and my mates.

All that matters is that we get the result -whether there are 5000 of us there or 20.

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 am

Lawnmower wrote:

We won't sell 5000.

But who cares ?

The ones that go will get behind the side and I'm looking forward to another day out with my lad and my mates.

All that matters is that we get the result -whether there are 5000 of us there or 20.

agree,great post, our away support has been exceptional this season in my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 am

Lawnmower wrote:

We won't sell 5000.

But who cares ?

Tim I agree, hopefully be a special day to further our campaign through an already special season :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 am

carlccfc wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

We won't sell 5000.

But who cares ?

Tim I agree, hopefully be a special day to further our campaign through an already special season :ayatollah:

The best thing Carl is I'm confident we are going to be even better next season. So many young players made their mark this season, room too for 6-7 new players to strengthen the squad and give malky options , target man, wingers, central midfielder, full backs..and we can be in the mix for auto next year.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:15 am

will palace let away fans pay on the gate if we have been allocated 5000?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 am

Lawnmower wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

We won't sell 5000.

But who cares ?

The best thing Carl is I'm confident we are going to be even better next season. So many young players made their mark this season, room too for 6-7 new players to strengthen the squad and give malky options , target man, wingers, central midfielder, full backs..and we can be in the mix for auto next year.

If we are still in the Championship next season Tim, then I think we will be able to have a real go at the title as long as Malky can bring in his targets and ship out the players he doesn't want :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 am

ozzy31 wrote:

coming from a club that only get 19k @ home...

Why is it that Jacks like to come on our boards and try and upset everyone.. Deep down i think you all love cardiff more than your own team

Inferiority complex is literally the answer

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 am

We took 4,000 to the hell hole that is Burnley last game last year when there was nothing on the game having already qualified for the Play -Offs. So 5,000 at Palace with us needing a point is no problem for us taking that many :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 am

Vince was saying close to 1500 sold yesterday. I expect about 3000 to go up. Gutted I'm working

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 am

LutonBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Palace have allocated us 5,000 tickets for the away end, so lets sell every ticket,cheer on the Mighty Bluebirds and start the final push to the Premiership we have been waiting for, for over 50 years. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See u there Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Enjoy the rest of your holiday :ayatollah:

I'm home Jules, see you next Sat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 am

englishbluebird wrote:will palace let away fans pay on the gate if we have been allocated 5000?

Theres a very good chance. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 pm

why does it bother you ???
you six fingered c**t with more posts on a cardiff forum than you`ve got away fans

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 pm

You didn't even have 5000 season ticket holders until you got promoted, yet we are talking about taking 5000 away.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Would love to make it but just can't see it. Really hoping TV picks it up.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

We won't sell 5000.

But who cares ?

The best thing Carl is I'm confident we are going to be even better next season. So many young players made their mark this season, room too for 6-7 new players to strengthen the squad and give malky options , target man, wingers, central midfielder,
full backs..and we can be in the mix for auto next year.

F**K me you want a new team

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm

I can't wait for this one.

If we win or get a draw happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If we loose and Boro loose or draw happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If we loose and Boro win its been a great season overall IMO so again happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets not pile to much pressure on our team and see where we end up. What will be will be :old:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Be very surprised if we sell 3000 to be honest, Times are tough for a lot of people at the moment.Most will keep their money back for play offs i would suggest.
I will be there though with the regulars on the D.O.C bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:I can't wait for this one.

If we loose and Boro win its been a great season overall IMO so again happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets not pile to much pressure on our team and see where we end up. What will be will be :old:

Only one o in Lose :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

He's loose saddles dont worry :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

We won't sell 5000.

But who cares ?

The best thing Carl is I'm confident we are going to be even better next season. So many young players made their mark this season, room too for 6-7 new players to strengthen the squad and give malky options , target man, wingers, central midfielder,
full backs..and we can be in the mix for auto next year.

F**K me you want a new team

:lol:

Clue was in the word 'squad'. Our problem this year is we've relied on the same 13-14 players all the time. There are quite a few fringe players out of contract and if we can replace them with better then we should be having a good go again.

Its likely to be a tough division again with many teams on parachute money and good/big teams coming up -also a few others should be stronger -like Forest and Leeds.

We'll need more like 12 IF we go up. :lol:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

There is always ONE smart arse lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote: