Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this is what i didnt want down to the last game

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 am

but thats the way it is hope this isnt going to be a another sheffield wednesday we could have rapped this up weeks ago didnt think southampton would have slipped up yesterday

Re: this is what i didnt want down to the last game

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:34 am

cardiff 74 wrote:but thats the way it is hope this isnt going to be a another sheffield wednesday we could have rapped this up weeks ago didnt think southampton would have slipped up yesterday

I think we have just been unlucky.

When you think of the 2 games we have played against Boro where their goalkeeper has been involved then their game last night against Southampton where they should have had a player sent off....makes you wonder.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 am

Weve definetly been unlucky with officials this season
I watched the season review dvd from last season and the amount of soft penalties and dubious goals we were given was remarkable.we really havent had much luck at all this time
I still 100% believe we will beat palace on saturday

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 am

cardiff 74 wrote:but thats the way it is hope this isnt going to be a another sheffield wednesday we could have rapped this up weeks ago didnt think southampton would have slipped up yesterday

Its a little different this time a few weeks ago we looked like we were going o finish about 10th then we had that excellent win at boro which created some momentum
the 08/09 scenario was a failure of epic proportions