Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Judas bet anyone..?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 am

Many of us made a few quid when we lost away to Sheffield Wednesday that one year!!! Top Cat what are the best odds you can give me son..?

Re: Judas bet anyone..?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 am

Angry Man wrote:Many of us made a few quid when we lost away to Sheffield Wednesday that one year!!! Top Cat what are the best odds you can give me son..?

Off to work now,will get the odds up Monday when they go to print :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:16 am

Betvictor are giving 8.14 so that's just over 7/1 if I recall correctly. I would personally pay £20 for Cardiff to go up, but if not, I'll have £140 towards next season :ayatollah: hope it loses though

Also boro to make the playoffs is 11/2 on bet365.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 am

Angry Man wrote:Many of us made a few quid when we lost away to Sheffield Wednesday that one year!!! Top Cat what are the best odds you can give me son..?

one thing ill never do is bet against our club... if we dont get to play offs , the money from any winnings betting against us would be worthless in my eyes...

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

one thing ill never do is bet against our club... if we dont get to play offs , the money from any winnings betting against us would be worthless in my eyes...

it paid for my ticket after sheff weds. so that was something. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Palace and Boro to Win - 8-1 the double.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng ... ampionship

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:35 pm

We are 4-1 for promotion :ayatollah:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng ... /promotion

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 pm

4-1 seems like a terrible value.