Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

soo soo annoying!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:00 pm

How today we were on the brink of a playoff place people wanted to come watch us? Why not be there in the cold night games I know I was. Glory fans...

Re: soo soo annoying!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 pm

huxy wrote:How today we were on the brink of a playoff place people wanted to come watch us? Why not be there in the cold night games I know I was. Glory fans...

Agreed mate, granting not everyone can afford or other things prevent them attending every match, its funny how the last game of the season everyone turns up, where were you lot every other game. I'm there every week, rain or shine to support the boys in blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm

huxy wrote:How today we were on the brink of a playoff place people wanted to come watch us? Why not be there in the cold night games I know I was. Glory fans...

take into account there were 1500 more away fans than we have had here in the last few months!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Sorry to dissapoint you, i went to pay tribute to Eddie May. A man who new how football should be played. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 pm

I went because I support City - the same reason i've been to all the games this year.

It was also important that we gave Eddie May the send off he deserved from us, and what finer tribute could we give than getting up this year :ayatollah: It's still in our own hands.

Don't lose any of the next 4 games and we will be there :ayatollah: