Goes to Whitts.

Young player - super Joey Mason

:ayatollah:

Re: Player of the Year.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:52 pm

bluewilba wrote:Goes to Whitts.

thought whitts was good prior to jan, but poor 2nd half of season. however i thought that hudson has had his best season for us and prior to his goal was my player of the year. well done joe also, he has exceeded expecations this season.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

thought whitts was good prior to jan, but poor 2nd half of season. however i thought that hudson has had his best season for us and prior to his goal was my player of the year. well done joe also, he has exceeded expecations this season.

according to a text from my son Huds got goal of the season. I think that was a given though :lol:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 pm

bluewilba wrote:

according to a text from my son Huds got goal of the season. I think that was a given though :lol:

its the only goal we have scored from outside the box this season isnt it?? everything else has been set pieces or own goals! ;)

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 pm

bluewilba wrote:

its the only goal we have scored from outside the box this season isnt it?? everything else has been set pieces or own goals! ;)

good point, Cole skuse came 2nd :lol:
Last edited by bluewilba on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Player of the Year goes to...

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Turner has been a stalwart all season

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm

The Lad wrote:Turner has been a stalwart all season

no cant fault turners efforts, defensively hes been great, and we cant thank him enough for the wembley equaliser, however i cant believe how many corners he gives away from certain situations where he hoofs the ball and slices it.. think he did it 3 or 4 times v derby on tues night from nothing putting us under unnecessary pressure.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm

The whole side deserve immense credit.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:16 pm

bluewilba wrote:The whole side deserve immense credit.

agreed... they have worked hard..

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Has to be joe mason one for the future,scored at wembley.This boy as it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:10 pm

i voted for hudson and agree whittinghams performance levels dropped after januray but hes virtually played every minute of every game and the lad is cardiff through and through so no real complaints
Joey mason has been a relevation
agree 100 % that every player has worked extremely hard :ayatollah: :ayatollah: