Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The roof on the stadium

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Is Fooking shit awfull. If it rains, in the Ninian Stand up to half way up you get wet end of.
And it destroys any atmosphere as the noise dosent capture it just drifts away. The roof needs to be longer end off. On the away end it does capture better because the roof covers better.

Re: The roof on the stadium

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 pm

end of

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Is Fooking shit awfull. If it rains, in the Ninian Stand up to half way up you get wet end of.
And it destroys any atmosphere as the noise dosent capture it just drifts away. The roof needs to be longer end off. On the away end it does capture better because the roof covers better.

is you still on the batter bro init

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 pm

jtc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Is Fooking shit awfull. If it rains, in the Ninian Stand up to half way up you get wet end of.

On my way home bro . I am to old for this shit :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Think yourself lucky. If your taking photos round the side of the pitch you get soaked.

Had some right downpours this season! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Next season I'm right up the back....JJ.....I can stand, great view and no rain. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Lads it doesnt need To be longer, it's just that's it been placed high in order for the stand to be extended with more seats. If you were able to look behind the back wall of the stand ud see a massive corridor of space. If they had the roof lower then adding more rows would simply been a no go.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:

On my way home bro . I am to old for this shit :lol: :lol:

end of-your session bro :lol: