17 Gunnarsson
18 Naylor
23 Blake
25 Turner

You missed out Parrish

Him in for Gunnar then :D

Re: SQUEAKY BUM TIME

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Looking at the odds it's 7/1 middlesbro and palace win so 1/7 Cardiff get to the playoffs.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Be honest at the start of the season if you told me be going into the final game in the position we are would have been over the moon

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:01 pm

that's the way i feel neathbluebird :ayatollah:

been a great season considering the upheaval from last season

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:08 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:that's the way i feel neathbluebird :ayatollah:

been a great season considering the upheaval from last season

Yeah this was supposed to be a rebuilding season,building a new side that could compete at this level with a push for promotion next season.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm

We never do it the easy way do we its 50/50 but we have to believe we can do it and support the boys and get right behind em.

Its the same odds for boro and you ask them if they can do it .Anyone that says its over is just a dick and supporting the City has always been like this if theres an easy way we just dont choice it never have and thats why I love supporting Cardiff City foofball club.

We just got to go for it and because its away its better for us I think and Palace will want some pay back for the Carling cup which just adds to it.

Squeaky bum time yes but we just have to be positive and go for it,

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:58 pm

I would rather be going into the last game with something to play for and at least it is in our own hands :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 pm

carlccfc wrote:I would rather be going into the last game with something to play for and at least it is in our own hands :ayatollah:

It was in our own hands today, you don't drop 2 points at home at such a crucial stage of the season. I'm confident however that we will finish the job against Crystal Palace as we seem to play better away at the moment. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Come on you lot, this is what footballs all about!!

We are fighting for a shot in the premier league! I remember fighting to stay in the football league....these are good times, enjoy them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:13 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Come on you lot, this is what footballs all about!!

We are fighting for a shot in the premier league! I remember fighting to stay in the football league....these are good times, enjoy them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:16 pm

whatever happens this group of players have done us proud! and malky! the carling cup has cost us i think personally! but hey its still in our hands! fuckin great season!! onwards and upwards!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Reminds me of going to Sheff Wed needing a point…….but we were a team of bottlers then and its different now. We will get the result we need and we wont have to rely on the other result I'm sure.

BLOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 pm

we're not f*cking scared,we're not f*cking scared,dougie freedman we're not f*cking scared :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: