Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another week of

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Stress and anxiety to come :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: Another week of

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Unbelievable. When we need Southampton to get a result, they get beat.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Bloody knew it would go down to the last game

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Unbelievable. When we need Southampton to get a result, they get beat.

They were poor today

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Southampton can't help but less us down can they?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Unbelievable. When we need Southampton to get a result, they get beat.

We shouldn't be in the position of relying on others. We had our chance today and blew it.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

They were poor today

Yep, and they've been so consistent. That's what makes their defeat so galling, and whilst I agree that we shouldn't be relying on others, sometimes you have to. Especially near the end of the season. Loads of teams find themselves in situations where they require a little bit of help.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:

We shouldn't be in the position of relying on others. We had our chance today and blew it.

As I've said, sometimes you just need someone to beat someone else. It happens.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

It's still in our own hands - if we'd been offered this at the start of the season, surely most would have taken it???

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Hope the fuckers lose next week as well. And West Ham pip them. Not that i like West Ham in any shape or form, but if we do scrape by next week, i'd rather play Southampton.