Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHOCKING REFEREE

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:41 pm

I cannot believe Middlesborough are not down to 10 men.

A tackle from behind withonly the keeper to beat and the defender gets away with it. Not only was ita straight red but the ref did not even show a yellow. The defender was already on a yellow so if anything should have been shown another yellow.

I bet the defender would be off if this result did not involve Cardiff.

Re: SHOCKING REFEREE

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I cannot believe Middlesborough are not down to 10 men.

A tackle from behind withonly the keeper to beat and the defender gets away with it. Not only was ita straight red but the ref did not even show a yellow. The defender was already on a yellow so if anything should have been shown another yellow.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:47 pm

I started watching it and Boro scored so switched it off

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 pm

cant believe it

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:cant believe it

Refs need to be accountable for their actions. His failure to send Hines off could cost CCFC a play off place and Saints a prem league place. It was not even a hard decision.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Same referee who disallowed the Gunnarsonn goal against Millwall. :? :? :?

Different result with Boro down to 10 men but wouldn't matter if he had given that goal. Really frustrating that our season could be ruined by one referee.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

yep well it means we needto get a result at palace next week, a draw willdo it.

When you look at the Boro games that have involved us the refereeing has been shocking. Really winding me up.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:24 pm

an effin reffing disgrace.but we are cardiff city we dont do anything by halves,hang on to your seats its another last day nerve jangler.come on boys u can do it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Appalling decision from a dreadful ref! The standard of officials this season has been the worst I can remember it! That Hines foul today was a no brainer yellow card and I've seen players sent off for less! No excuse!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Appalling decision from a dreadful ref! The standard of officials this season has been the worst I can remember it! That Hines foul today was a no brainer yellow card and I've seen players sent off for less! No excuse!

Defo 2nd yellow card..Mr Bates the ref has given just 2 reds in 38 games this season :o