Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

eddie may tribute

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:09 pm

what happenened ???we chanted his name a few times but it werent even loud,got to be honest pathetic attempt,and the piss poor atmosphere continued through the game even when we scored we didnt generate any tempo,loads on here go on about the players showing a lack of effort and the game being slow and cardiff not creating much,i think we need to take a look at ourselfs as fans may be if we upped our game may be the players will

Re: eddie may tribute

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:14 pm

I got in earlier than normal as I thought there was going to be something before the game I.e introduce the players who played for Eddie who had turned up to pay their respects but I didn't see or hear anything other then "simply the best"being played and Ali shouting "What's his name?" and saying "Eddie May's ..." after the minute's applause.

From the family stand we sounded quiet all day bar the odd few chants but I am sure it is the acoustics in the CCS.

Re: eddie may tribute

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:17 pm

we ve been quiet all year mate everyone blames the stadium but when we do make the effort to sing andeveryone joins in it is loud but nobody can be bothered