Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 1-0 to Southampton after 40 seconds!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 pm

f*cking tamping... i really dont see us going away to c palace and getting 3 pts! f**k.... f**k...... f**k......

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:12 pm

5 mins added time to play.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm

FT - Boro 2-1 Southampton :(

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm

all we need is a draw next week!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 pm

finished cardiff city have fucked up for the millionth season on the trot what a f*cking suprise

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 pm

It's not over just yet! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Chris1988 wrote:finished cardiff city have fucked up for the millionth season on the trot what a f*cking suprise

Why the negativity?!

]
It's fans like you that are the problem with this club.

We are not finished.

All we need is point at Palace and we are guaranteed the play offs.

How this is a bad thing I don't know.

Start supporting the team and we may have even won today ffs! :roll:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Aramore wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:finished cardiff city have fucked up for the millionth season on the trot what a f*cking suprise

Why the negativity?!

]
It's fans like you that are the problem with this club.

We are not finished.

All we need is point at Palace and we are guaranteed the play offs.

How this is a bad thing I don't know.

Start supporting the team and we may have even won today ffs! :roll:

its finished

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

How is it finished?

It's fickle fucks like you who bring the fans of this club down.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:23 pm

OhhhGa wrote:How is it finished?

can i just ask am i as a human being allowed my opinion yes or no ?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Latest League Table -

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/cc ... table.html

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Chris1988 wrote:

No because your opinion is wrong.

We are in the driving seat, this is in our hands.

Would you rather be in Boro or Hull of Brighton's situations?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Yes. However you stated that it's finished as fact; when it evidently isn't. Keep the faith.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Aramore wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

No because your opinion is wrong.

We are in the driving seat, this is in our hands.

Would you rather be in Boro or Hull of Brighton's situations?

nobodys opinion is wrong everyone has a rightful opinion, you cant go around telling people what they should say, do you own me ?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:28 pm

You STATED it as fact. That IS NOT giving an opinion. Differentiate between opinion and fact!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:31 pm

OhhhGa wrote:You STATED it as fact. That IS NOT giving an opinion. Differentiate between opinion and fact!

i havnt quoted any FACTS, it is my OPINION that we wont do it, i hope im wrong and you can all smack me in the face and laugh at me

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 pm

i havnt quoted any FACTS, it is my OPINION that we wont do it, i hope im wrong and you can all smack me in the face and laugh at me

Jesus Christ. This is stating a fact: "That's it, it's over" and "it's finished."

This is giving an opinion: "I think it's over"and "I think it might be finished."
Last edited by OhhhGa on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Chris1988 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:You STATED it as fact. That IS NOT giving an opinion. Differentiate between opinion and fact!

I'm holding you to that :mrgreen:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Aramore wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

I'm holding you to that :mrgreen:

i hope you do, you all think im against this club when if you all knew me i love it, but i hate the end of season when there is pressure on us because as you know we dont handle pressure and cock it up

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Christ, i'd rather be in Cardiff's position over Boro's. Wouldn't you?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Chris1988 wrote:i hope you do, you all think im against this club when if you all knew me i love it, but i hate the end of season when there is pressure on us because as you know we dont handle pressure and cock it up

Who are the we who fall to pressure and cock it up? Dave Jones or Malky ? Bothroyd/Chopra/J Lloyd Samuel or Hasselbaink/Fowler/Sinclair or Cowie/Miller/Mason? :shock:

The only common denominator seems to be our fans, we are the only ones experiencing it all, the lows of the lower leagues, the highs of promotion seasons like '76, '83, '88, '93 etc usually back in the day followed by a relegation within a few seasons or even a season later.

Seems to me since 2003 we haven't looked backwards and have had a whale of a time. So we aren't quite good enough to be in the premiership :roll:

Still haven't had it so good in my lifetime. :ayatollah:

We should (and by that 'we' I mean the fans) cut out the nervousness and the sulking and back whichever set of players whose turn it is to put on the shirt with as much passion as we are supposed to be famous for.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Occasional Violins wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:i hope you do, you all think im against this club when if you all knew me i love it, but i hate the end of season when there is pressure on us because as you know we dont handle pressure and cock it up

Who are the we who fall to pressure and cock it up? Dave Jones or Malky ? Bothroyd/Chopra/J Lloyd Samuel or Hasselbaink/Fowler/Sinclair or Cowie/Miller/Mason? :shock:

The only common denominator seems to be our fans, we are the only ones experiencing it all, the lows of the lower leagues, the highs of promotion seasons like '76, '83, '88, '93 etc usually back in the day followed by a relegation within a few seasons or even a season later.

Seems to me since 2003 we haven't looked backwards and have had a whale of a time. So we aren't quite good enough to be in the premiership :roll:

Still haven't had it so good in my lifetime. :ayatollah:

We should (and by that 'we' I mean the fans) cut out the nervousness and the sulking and back whichever set of players whose turn it is to put on the shirt with as much passion as we are supposed to be famous for.

Top draw :ayatollah: