Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I thought we were Rubbish today !!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Mason was outstanding , Hudson and Turner were both good, Whits and Lawrence were decent at times , but apart from that we were utter Crap . feeling angry and dissapointed by that performance today against POOR Leeds team !!!! :x

Re: I thought we were Rubbish today !!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 pm

I thought it was the best we have played for quite some time at home.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm

i thought they pklayed good today, best i seen for awhile.
leeds are not a bad side,thought a draw fair result

2blue2handle wrote:I thought it was the best we have played for quite some time at home.

i thought Leeds were rubbish, we should have buried them and we were playing for a draw in the last 5 mins !
what is that all about playing for a draw ???? :evil:

2blue2handle wrote:I thought it was the best we have played for quite some time at home.

Agree -I thought we palyed some really good football but were unfortunate not to capitalise on it.

Still get very frustrated at the lack of shots when an opportunity arises.

Was impressed by Lawrence - seems to have settled now (end of season), Miller rans his socks off as usual, Kev was a bit disappointing - but overall was the team looked more together

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 pm

TODAY ! Try 2012

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:25 pm

I thought we played ok today,Mason was all over em,I think we take too many touches in the final 3rd,would like to see crosses put in quicker and stop trying to walk the ball in the net.The ref was shocking today.Is it enough? :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:25 pm

I thought we played ok,a lot of determination and effort as usual but again it showed the need for some activity in the summer to bring players in
If whitts is having an off day,theres no one else to unlock a defence and that showed today

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Lawrence had a fantastic game, Kev was good 2nd half, Whitts played two good balls all game, Taylor was OK, CBs decent ,Marshall wasn't busy, Miller played well-best for a while, Gunnar was average , McPhail was quiet and Mason took his goal nicely and played well with his back to the goal

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Kev gave away posession from mis-placed passes 14 times today. shocking!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:30 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:

i thought Leeds were rubbish, we should have buried them and we were playing for a draw in the last 5 mins !
what is that all about playing for a draw ???? :evil:

Leeds were well organised and pretty happy to sit back.

I certainly didn't feel we were playing for a draw at any point today

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:33 pm

i thought it was our best home performance since the league cup semi final. I thought we posed far more of a threat than we have lately. Lawrence gave us genuine width and it was the first time we've got in behind a team for a long time.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Leeds have nothing to play for and it showed....they were already thinking about their summer holidays in Scarborough.

They were pretty average and we should have put em away in style.

Dissapointed....and when I hear that Blackpool thumped Burnley I think to myself...you need a bit of form for the playoffs.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Should have won as they didn't trouble Marshall much but we switched off and allowed a cross in to the box again.

I thought Lawrence was M.O.M today , Whitts was off form again and Kev no longer has "super" status as going forward his composure and distribution are shocking sadly as he always gives 100%.Mason has had a great 1st season with us and I hope he can build on it next season .
Why the 2 substitutions after the 90th minute? Time wasting,let the players have a run out in last home game?anyone know?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:09 pm

billy ronson wrote:Should have won as they didn't trouble Marshall much but we switched off and allowed a cross in to the box again.

I thought Lawrence was M.O.M today , Whitts was off form again and Kev no longer has "super" status as going forward his composure and distribution are shocking sadly as he always gives 100%.Mason has had a great 1st season with us and I hope he can build on it next season .
Why the 2 substitutions after the 90th minute? Time wasting,let the players have a run out in last home game?anyone know?

I think he just wanted earnie on.
Kev was injured

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Fully agree!!!!!