Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:05 pm

I know a lot of people knock the guy but today he took his time to sign autographs for everyone who wanted one.

He chatted to fans and made sure that he did not miss anyone out but he stopped at doing the "ayatollah" when asked :D by respectfully declining the opportunity

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Re: NEIL WARNOCK

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 pm

My mate has met him on holiday a few times and says he is top bloke.

When at the football, like many, he comes across as a right tosser at times though :D

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:17 pm

He was the last person off the pitch today and stopped to clap all four stands :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:02 pm

bluewilba wrote:He was the last person off the pitch today and stopped to clap all four stands :ayatollah:

Was there any one left ?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Fair play to the guy; he signed everything and he was even clapped when he left to go in!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:I know a lot of people knock the guy but today he took his time to sign autographs for everyone who wanted one.

He chatted to fans and made sure that he did not miss anyone out but he stopped at doing the "ayatollah" when asked :D by respectfully declining the opportunity

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

top football bloke.i like warnock.another top man is chris kamara .he was at blues last year doing the outside broadcast .half time and before he had loads of pics with people and singed autographs.always had a smile on his face.top man