Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's get the Besiktas chant echoing around CCS tomorrow

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:27 pm

For those of you who STILL don't know, its the one that usually starts faintly at the top of 104 and doesn't go any further

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8qRylUVmC4
(Starts from the 0:45)

Du du du du duuuu du du du duuuuu Carrrr-diffff-citttt-yyyyyy

Last home game of the season, game looks to be almost a complete sell-out, so cmon lets get behind the boys with this fantastic chant, extra points and beer to whoever gets people to bounce to it aswell, lets get teh whole canton stand rocking, lets make the last home game a good one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Let's get the Besiktas chant echoing around CCS tomorrow

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm

I just hope it reaches me. I'm in 106, near 107 and it hasn't reached me once :o
I wish Vince would learn Dale Cavesse though :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 pm

CantonJack wrote:I just hope it reaches me. I'm in 106, near 107 and it hasn't reached me once :o
I wish Vince would learn Dale Cavesse though :ayatollah:

If it doesn't reach you get a few to start it with you down there, if it starts in 104 and 106, the boring fuckers in 105 will have to join in and then it'll travel throughout. I have always liked Dale Cavese but people are reluctant to do it, because Swansea do it already, we can't let them take the besiktas chant too :( we have to do it properly first :P

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 pm

I'll join in as always. Not many in Block 103 but we're loyal
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:29 pm

bopman wrote:I'll join in as always. Not many in Block 103 but we're loyal

Fair play to the boys in 103. I was there for the Newcastle game and it was pretty loud, although not many.

What i'm thinking of doing is getting my ST next to the away fans for the 2013/14 season. Too many boring fuckers in the Canton who just spoil the atmosphere. At least you get a bit of banter in 118.
IMO the first season at the CCS was the best because we had singers in both places. Then they decided to get all singers in one section and it doesn't have the same effect :(

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:34 pm

CantonJack wrote:
bopman wrote:I'll join in as always. Not many in Block 103 but we're loyal

Fair play to the boys in 103. I was there for the Newcastle game and it was pretty loud, although not many.

What i'm thinking of doing is getting my ST next to the away fans for the 2013/14 season. Too many boring fuckers in the Canton who just spoil the atmosphere. At least you get a bit of banter in 118.
IMO the first season at the CCS was the best because we had singers in both places. Then they decided to get all singers in one section and it doesn't have the same effect :(

Yea im tempted to get one next to the away fans too, I mean don't get me wrong I love the people down the canton end, but when half teh people are being boring and wont start chanting, when i could be having banter with the away fans just next to you, is gonna be incredible :P. Also, I hope they play "let the bodies hit the floor" prematch again, great song to get people pumped :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: