Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW LUCKY WERE WE ON TUESDAY NIGHT TO WITNESS THAT GOAL

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:58 pm

I doubt we will see anything like that again from a city player in a long while, if ever at all :ayatollah: Im so glad i went down and witnessed something historic now for tomorrow to try for the playoffs :ayatollah:

Re: HOW LUCKY WERE WE ON TUESDAY NIGHT TO WITNESS THAT GOAL

Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Was working that night, and it's the only home game i missed all season :(

And i missed whitts against Barnsley last year because i was taking a piss :cry:

Might just go for a pint during the match see if it happens again ;)

Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:38 pm

i still keep watchin it on youtube it was amazing! was right behind the goal in the canton for it :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:35 pm

When goals get scored like that, you just know that the gods are on your side. Lets hope they continue to be. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 am

payne89 wrote:i still keep watchin it on youtube it was amazing! was right behind the goal in the canton for it :ayatollah:

Me too. Classic moment.

We were like 5000 monkeys -owww ooooo ooo owwowwwoo owwwo oooooo ooooo ooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:47 am

Been going down the City for ever, I have never seen a goal like it, I've seen fantastic goals but never from that distance, if the fans hadn't shouted shoot, he would have passed the ball, it just goes to show if you don't shoot you don't score, so lets shoot more :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: