Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are Leeds In Town Already?

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 pm

One of our pubs? It is a Wetherspoons on a Friday night you tool. If Leeds wanted any bother they wouldn't be there. :oops:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:37 pm

NEATHBLUES wrote:One of our pubs? It is a Wetherspoons on a Friday night you tool. If Leeds wanted any bother they wouldn't be there. :oops:

Nail on head!
A bit like the Jacks going to a gay bar and hanging up flags for all to see :roll:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:50 pm

waddle wrote:we've done chester and notts county :P , i was at the battle of torquay fella what a bloodbath :x

why are you still on here talking shite on here

no i think you will find that the swansea youth may have taken over chester but if it was anything like your day out at Notts County, you got ignored by a load of hooters girls and had a fight with each other and didnt bump into any fans at all, wouldnt call that a result really

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:01 pm

you 3 can talk the talk but can you walk the walk i'll do the 3 of you ,why aren't you in town defending your manor you slags :lol:

we done notts county ! it was so bad it couldn't be shown on tv

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 pm

HA HA. LEEDS BEEN HERFE BEFORE, GOT THERE ASSES KICKED :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:04 pm

ninianblue wrote:HA HA. LEEDS BEEN HERFE BEFORE, GOT THERE ASSES KICKED :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

well they aren't tonight fella they're all over the place taking liberties :o

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:06 pm

if leeds were really in town they,d have smashed a load of buses and shelters up by now.known for it

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:39 pm

waddle wrote:
ninianblue wrote:HA HA. LEEDS BEEN HERFE BEFORE, GOT THERE ASSES KICKED :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

well they aren't tonight fella they're all over the place taking liberties :o

ha ha, this is cardiff not the gower, nobody takes the piss out of us :glasses4:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 pm

I been out for a few with some mates from work and St Mary St etc is the same as normal. If there are a few Leeds around cardiff then they are out for a few beers. Exactly the same as a few of us on here probably, I've done Blackpool on the lash the night before a game against them and after Preston, gone to Liverpool for a night out after Preston as well, even stayed out in London before and after our matches over there, doesn't mean you want to fight the arsenal or millwall does it, just means your out with your mates somewhere different having a laugh.

Cardiff is a decent city to go out in, jacks probably arnt used to it there as it's a shit hole...

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 pm

No leeds about town, if there are then they are in disguise, POW is a mincers pub anyway :lol:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:59 pm

I haven't heard or seen f**k all.. Could be a few about but on the lash more than anything.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 am

Just reading that cock waddle posts... I reckon he thinks he's a cockney judging by what he's writing....

Hes probably in bed now with his bed pants on....

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 am

There was a few in Newport last night cos I was drinking with them.
Their RV is 10-45 to 11-15 at jct 34 so they wont be in town much this morning,...... but they might well be in town later.

They were asking why the gypos drink in a gay bar? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 am

Shocking fellas thought the battle would have been all over you tube by now , you've lost , it actually out drinking with them !? Shithouses the lot of you , like I said our firm would have been all over em !

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:09 am

Firstly Waddle, there is no firm of 50 leeds in town.

Your 'firm' would have been all over them? I seem to remember a few years ago up leeds your lot got smashed in a few pubs before the game up there. More like Tank and Toozy would have been all over them noshing them off asking for advice on how to run a football firm, because you sir have one of the least rated 'firms' in the country. At best you would have got 20 kids who would have shit and and a few older lads (maybe those 30 who got run by 6 cardiff in canton?) f*cking muppet

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 am

waddle you really are a 1st class prick now f**k off to nursery before i ban you f*cking IDIOT :roll: :roll:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:waddle you really are a 1st class prick now f**k off to nursery before i ban you f*cking IDIOT :roll: :roll:

It was a wind up that was sussed out ages ago , if you thick cunts keep commenting its not my fault , tell you what go f**k yourself you jumped up prick ,thankyou and goodnight

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:35 am

waddle wrote:Shocking fellas thought the battle would have been all over you tube by now , you've lost , it actually out drinking with them !? Shithouses the lot of you , like I said our firm would have been all over em !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What time does Town Hill v Morriston (under 14s) kick off??
Hurry up, clean your boots, feed cantona and leave your fathers glue alone.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:46 am

griff105 wrote:
waddle wrote:Shocking fellas thought the battle would have been all over you tube by now , you've lost , it actually out drinking with them !? Shithouses the lot of you , like I said our firm would have been all over em !

There's no point talking to me I'm banned bonehead :roll:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:53 am

waddle wrote:
griff105 wrote:

Okey doke. That makes sense wonderboy.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 am

griff105 wrote:
waddle wrote:
griff105 wrote:

Okey doke. That makes sense wonderboy.

Of course it does , farewell fellas its been nice knowing you see you next season , in the cup of course

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 am

Twaddle, the truth is there was no firm of Leeds drinking in Cardiff's pubs last night, there was a stag party from Yorkshire out for a good time and not looking for trouble.

So would your firm have been all them ?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 am

carlccfc wrote:

Twaddle, the truth is there was no firm of Leeds drinking in Cardiff's pubs last night, there was a stag party from Yorkshire out for a good time and not looking for trouble.

So would your firm have been all them ?

It would have been the same as the battle of macclesfield no prisoners taken !!

Re: Are Leeds In Town Already? No they were a Stag do

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:00 am

Really can't believe you still take this hooligan bollocks so seriously , even changing the title of the thread because god forbid people think there were any Leeds boys in cardiff last night I obviously commented as a wind up and you keep biting , ffs fellas , I'm glad I'm banned now

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 am

Miller time wrote:Just reading that cock waddle posts... I reckon he thinks he's a cockney judging by what he's writing....

Hes probably in bed now with his bed pants on....

He's probably in bed with his sister/aunt/gran, who are all the same person. Inbreeding cock.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 am

f**k off, Leeds are nothing to what they used to be and these days would be taken out by east Cardiff ladies bowling team.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:52 am

waddle wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
waddle wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
waddle wrote:[quote="hirwaunbluebird"

What would you know, name one incident of note you've been involved in?

your being invaded by yorkshiremen ffs, stop talking shit on here get hold of stanley and sort it out !

this wouldn't happen in swansea i can tell you that now

:lol: :lol: :lol: How old are you? 12?

i just can't believe what i'm reading !!! 50 yorkshiremen taking your pub and your doing eff all :o

Grow up! So what if 50 Leeds fans are drinking in Cardiff. This is 2012-hooliganism is a thing of the past and I'm happy that at away games i can go and have a drink with my kids and likewise i can drink in the Ninian park b4 a game with home and away games.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
waddle wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
waddle wrote:[quote="hirwaunbluebird"

What would you know, name one incident of note you've been involved in?

your being invaded by yorkshiremen ffs, stop talking shit on here get hold of stanley and sort it out !

this wouldn't happen in swansea i can tell you that now

:lol: :lol: :lol: How old are you? 12?

i just can't believe what i'm reading !!! 50 yorkshiremen taking your pub and your doing eff all :o

Grow up! So what if 50 Leeds fans are drinking in Cardiff. This is 2012-hooliganism is a thing of the past and I'm happy that at away games i can go and have a drink with my kids and likewise i can drink in the Ninian park b4 a game with home and away games.

have you read the whole thread you dozy tw*t , and anyway you never go to any games your obviously an armchair supporter , what are you gonna blame this week for not going ?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 pm

waddle wrote:Really can't believe you still take this hooligan bollocks so seriously , even changing the title of the thread because god forbid people think there were any Leeds boys in cardiff last night I obviously commented as a wind up and you keep biting , ffs fellas , I'm glad I'm banned now

FAO GAZZA !

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

waddle wrote:
waddle wrote:Really can't believe you still take this hooligan bollocks so seriously , even changing the title of the thread because god forbid people think there were any Leeds boys in cardiff last night I obviously commented as a wind up and you keep biting , ffs fellas , I'm glad I'm banned now

FAO GAZZA !

Apologies if I misinterpreted your post.

I'm not there today due to my golf commitments. Had match i could not cancel but if KO had been 3 i would have been there. I've not gone much this season. Seen about 10 or 11 games in total which is lowest since we've been in championship. Done aways at my locals (Reading, Saints, Oxford, WBA) plus Wembley. Next season i shall be at every game at the CCS that is on a weekend.