Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Yes we are hoping for a win, BUT...

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Don't forget to secure the play offs, we must equal Boro's result or do better. So if they lose, no matter what our result we will be guaranteed play offs, if they draw, we have to draw or win and obviously if they win, we need to win.

But i also worked out that if they draw we can also lose, if they win 1-0 and we lost 1-0 tomorrow then their goal difference would be +2 and ours would be +11. So they could win on the last day of the season and we could still lose, then we would be in the play offs on goal difference, and come on, are Boro really gonna beat Watford away 10-0? ;) :lol:

:ayatollah:

Re: Yes we are hoping for a win, BUT...

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 pm

wrong...........if they win tomorrow and we loose they go only 1 point behind us going into final game ;) :ayatollah:

Re: Yes we are hoping for a win, BUT...

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 pm

timdog80 wrote:wrong...........if they win tomorrow and we loose they go only 1 point behind us going into final game ;) :ayatollah:

f**k f**k f**k f**k i must've been thinking they were 6 points behind, half of my post is now rendered USELESS :lol:

But the first half is right we need to equal their result or exceed it ;) :ayatollah: