Ched Evans Found Guilty

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:40 pm

just announced on Real Radio Ched Evans found guilty of rape :o

Re: Ched Evans Found Guilty

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Just seen that, what an idiot though

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Very sad.The boy has ruined his life and hers.
we dont have all the facts I know but both him and her will find life difficult after this.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Sentenced to five years, let's hope he packed his lube!

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:25 pm

How can one be guilty and the other innocent?

Sound a bit odd :?

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Aramore wrote:How can one be guilty and the other innocent?

I'm a bit puzzled by that too. Will have to read the dailies tomorrow, to see what the full facts are.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:36 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
Aramore wrote:How can one be guilty and the other innocent?

I'm a bit puzzled by that too. Will have to read the dailies tomorrow, to see what the full facts are.

Like that one!!

Such a shame for all involved including Welsh football as I really think he was making progress. At the end of the day he has been found guilty by a jury and more often than not they are right.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Here are the events of that night,what a way to throw away a career :roll:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -rape.html

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:11 pm

shocker... had a good season also, wasted talent.. when will professional footballers learn about going out on the piss and doing stupid things!

he had a mrs at the time also..

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:16 pm

surely both men should be found guilty
how is she sober enough to consent to sleeping with one guy and then not sober enough to consent to sleeping with another
either the press is missing something out or its one rule for McDonald and another for Evans.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:surely both men should be found guilty
how is she sober enough to consent to sleeping with one guy and then not sober enough to consent to sleeping with another
either the press is missing something out or its one rule for McDonald and another for Evans.

agree this is baffling.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Macdonald has obviously got karma and luck on his side

Ched evans pretty much fucked... that must be real hard going from glam lifestyle to jail .

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 pm

That's what i was thinking JONNYO - Here are other links to this case -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ch ... man-800974

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/315 ... k-teenager

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 pm

I can only guess the Jury decided that she wanted McDonald but Evans forced himself on her once she'd finished with him.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 am

its all very strange but he will appeal and if he loses will problyy only do half stretch hell be out at 25 and walk back into a football club probally

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 am

its all very strange but he will appeal and if he loses will problyy only do half stretch hell be out at 25 and walk back into a football club probally

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:00 pm

How on earth can you have a threesome where one bloke is guilty an the other isn't. There's more to this than is being reported and either Ched has been a victim of a travesty of justice or the other fella should have been convicted too. If that is that the girls story is true and she was not a willing participant. I'm not sure of all this too drunk stuff, if she passed out then there's no question of guilt but if she actively participating willingly then retrospectively claims that she was too drunk to make the correct decision then thats another story.