Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's make it a good one...

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Biggest game of the season on saturday. Sure to be a sell-out. If it were a later KO it would have been full to the brim.

But because we wont get a capacity crowd and it's an early KO. It's up to us to make an atmosphere. We cant blame the acoustics etc.. as we've done it for games like Swansea/Leicester/Palace. Hopefully 104 will sell a bit more than usual so the Beskitas song will get going a little more(never reaches me).

And we need some more of our more traditional chants back;
One man and his dog
Magic hat
Na Na Na City (havn't heard that in a while)
Blue Army! Blue Army
Eddie May's Barmy Army (followed by Malky Mackay's Barmy Army)

NO THREE LITTLE BIRDS!

Those of you who are against the drum, show that we don't need it as it's miserable buggers like you who bring down our famous atmosphere.

After all, a little intimidation never hurts ;) (Leeds 2002)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Let's make it a good one...

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:46 pm

CantonJack wrote:Biggest game of the season on saturday. Sure to be a sell-out. If it were a later KO it would have been full to the brim.

But because we wont get a capacity crowd and it's an early KO. It's up to us to make an atmosphere. We cant blame the acoustics etc.. as we've done it for games like Swansea/Leicester/Palace. Hopefully 104 will sell a bit more than usual so the Beskitas song will get going a little more(never reaches me).

And we need some more of our more traditional chants back;
One man and his dog
Magic hat
Na Na Na City (havn't heard that in a while)
Blue Army! Blue Army
Eddie May's Barmy Army (followed by Malky Mackay's Barmy Army)

NO THREE LITTLE BIRDS!

Those of you who are against the drum, show that we don't need it as it's miserable buggers like you who bring down our famous atmosphere.

After all, a little intimidation never hurts ;) (Leeds 2002)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post! and I fully agree with the Besiktas song, people need to sing the f**k up, its a great chant! No more three little birds, its so depressing. I'll be trying my best down the front of 105 to get it going :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: