Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DRAW ENOUGH????

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 pm

a draw see`s off hull :ayatollah: can boro beat the saints?

Re: DRAW ENOUGH????

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:36 pm

i think it will be enough but i would rather see us get three points and make sure no more hanging around :D :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:43 pm

I remember 2009 when all we needed was that win against Ipswich (last game at Ninian Park) and after we'd lost Preston sneaked it against Birmingham I think and it went to the last day and we lost again and missed out - very similar scenario this time and I'd like to make it certain before 3.00pm on Saturday :ayatollah:

Mind, we've got Malky this time :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:01 am

I can see Boro getting beat by Southampton

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 am

papa wrote:a draw see`s off hull :ayatollah: can boro beat the saints?

We actully might have enough points now to qualify for the play offs, southhampton need two points for automatic so i can,t see them losing at boro tomorrow, of course the best way to settle it is for us to go out and thump leeds tomorrow!!!!

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:52 am

I don't want us relying on others to mess up at this stage.

Let's hammer Leeds and start thinking about the play-offs by 3 o'clock tomorrow.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 am

I'd rather us beat Leeds comfortably to ensure it ourselves. I dont want to rely on others as we have been doing for months.

But as long as Boro don't get more points than us tomorrow we're safe.We can both lose and still be guarenteed a place :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 am

Theres no excuses for us not to beat leeds,we are a better side,playing at home to secure a play off place
malky will allow no complacency

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am

I think Southampton will want to beat Boro as they still have a chance of going up as champions, Reading have a tough last game away to Brum whilst southampton are home to Coventry who could by then be relegated

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Not just about points, its always better going into playoffs with a winning streak with confidence high. We can not rely on other teams dropping points. Its down to us to secure our place tomorow. Put boro into their game with glum faces as it would be all over for them. But will be dificult win for us on saturday but i think we will scrap a one nil win. We gotta make some serious noise and make ccs a fortress.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Nothing is settled till the fat lady sings, any team that goes into important games with a mindset that we only need 2 draws etc etc etc are a sure bet to come unstuck, but I'm 100% certain that Malky will be taking nothing for granted and be looking for 6 points from these last 2 games which would give us good momentum going into the play offs, 2009 still murders me when I think about it. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Personall i would love to see the next games stats read as follows WLDWW or LWDWW

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:54 pm

had a feeling we`d draw :(