Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BACK OFF RUDY

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Can anyone recall how good Ronaldo was in his first season in Britain?
Sh@t

Give Rudy time to improve, obviously we may have to lose him is he's no good but we could at least give him some kind of chance, the team need to be backed, not slated!
If Rudy scored the winning goal in the play off final for us then we would be calling him the best in the world :roll:

COME ON RUDY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BACK OFF RUDY

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:40 pm

notoriously certain country non uk players rarely make an impact in the championship such as Italian and french, spannish , ferretti, glombard, there are two of our own both Of who were as good as Rudy
(im trying not to slate him) by saying this

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Rudy and Ronaldo comparisons :lol:

The only comparison is they are both greasy.

He cannot control the ball and runs arounf like a headless chicken. thats got f**k all to do with living in a new country.

Besides he couldnt make the grade in the 2nd division of the country where hes from so renders your srgument as useless as he is.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:56 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:Can anyone recall how good Ronaldo was in his first season in Britain?
Sh@t

Give Rudy time to improve, obviously we may have to lose him is he's no good but we could at least give him some kind of chance, the team need to be backed, not slated!
If Rudy scored the winning goal in the play off final for us then we would be calling him the best in the world :roll:

Why would anyone call him the best in the world?

He's injury prone, can't control a ball and the only threat he poses is that no one knows about him because he doesn't play.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 pm

to be fair to him... He could make a decent rochdale player

he is very slacksure (if thats a word) ?

he's never fully fit because he is injured all the time, he most likely has a shit diet and goes out till late. which will further stall his fitness and injury likelyhood.

based on that things wil never change

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm

I've not rated him so far, but let's hope I'm wrong - I trust Malky's judgment :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:22 pm

He's our player for the next few years so he will have my full support. I remember the days of Cameron Toshack so lets just be grateful for where we are and where we could be going

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 am

BluebirdForever wrote:Can anyone recall how good Ronaldo was in his first season in Britain?
Sh@t

Some of them need a scapegoat to moan about. I think rudy has potential and malky obyiously does to :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:to be fair to him... He could make a decent rochdale player

he is very slacksure (if thats a word) ?

he's never fully fit because he is injured all the time, he most likely has a shit diet and goes out till late. which will further stall his fitness and injury likelyhood.

based on that things wil never change

Load of crap