Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where is Gerrard?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:33 pm

He seems to have vanished since the cup final, rather odd.

Obviously Hudson and Turner are better, but I can't recall him making the bench since.

Any ideas?

Re: Where is Gerrard?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 pm

He's vying for a position on the bench with Darcy but Darcy offers a central defender, a right back or a holding midfielder. Gerrard only offeres a central defender so it's a no brained for me

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Malky makes him stand in the corner of the dressing room with the dunces hat on :D

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Probably being harassed somewhere by 'City fans

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:He's vying for a position on the bench with Darcy but Darcy offers a central defender, a right back or a holding midfielder. Gerrard only offeres a central defender so it's a no brained for me

Spot on as usual Steve.

People making out its for this or that but it's simply a case of him not being versatile enough.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:He's vying for a position on the bench with Darcy but Darcy offers a central defender, a right back or a holding midfielder. Gerrard only offers a central defender so it's a no brained for me

Spot on as usual Steve.

People making out its for this or that but it's simply a case of him not being versatile enough.

I think you are wrong. It's not simply a case of anything? If all the accumulating rumours flying about are true, then you can see why Malky has shunned him out? Wrong attitude for our manager, and quite frankly I agree with him.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Who care's where he is, He's not our number one and he's gone in the summer anyway!

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:37 pm

wwally.jpg
can't find him here, wheres wally. :D CCFC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:He's vying for a position on the bench with Darcy but Darcy offers a central defender, a right back or a holding midfielder. Gerrard only offeres a central defender so it's a no brained for me

I agree with that too he has travelled up to Middlesborough and Barnsley but with the 5 subs rule just cant get into the squad...

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Is he pressing his 'Justice for the 96' teeshirt or perhaps practising his penalty kicks? :(

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:27 am

mugsy wrote:Is he pressing his 'Justice for the 96' teeshirt or perhaps practising his penalty kicks? :(

no he is hiding from carl :)

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Merlin wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:He's vying for a position on the bench with Darcy but Darcy offers a central defender, a right back or a holding midfielder. Gerrard only offers a central defender so it's a no brained for me

Spot on as usual Steve.

I think you are wrong. It's not simply a case of anything? If all the accumulating rumours flying about are true, then you can see why Malky has shunned him out? Wrong attitude for our manager, and quite frankly I agree with him.

Who says he has a bad attitude?
You would put Gerrard on the bench?
Or even any CB who can only play one position? Would be a bit silly