Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Be it premiership or championship

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Im really looking forward to next season.
I cant see any of the current team leaving regardless of what league we are in but can see gerrard, naylor and earnie etc leave and replaced with quality.
I think malky has a good base to build on and will add one or two midfield players with pace and a strong striker.

Re: Be it premiership or championship

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Im really looking forward to next season.
I cant see any of the current team leaving regardless of what league we are in but can see gerrard, naylor and earnie etc leave and replaced with quality.
I think malky has a good base to build on and will add one or two midfield players with pace and a strong striker.

Have you heard any rumours about Trundle joining you next year???watch this space

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 pm

colours wrote:Have you heard any rumours about Trundle joining you next year???watch this space

Shut up you dozy sod. :lol:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 pm

NeathBlue wrote:
colours wrote:Have you heard any rumours about Trundle joining you next year???watch this space

Shut up you dozy sod. :lol:

You got him sussed already. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

colours wrote:

Have you heard any rumours about Trundle joining you next year???watch this space

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bootyshake:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm

colours wrote:

Cant remember saying we were signing a fat c**t

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 pm

No matter what division we will see a few player who are not needed and on big wages gone.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 pm

I also am looking forward to next season with Malky, whatever happens from now on in :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 pm

PLAYERS TO GO:

Wildig? Gerrard, Earnie, Naylor, Keinan - (shame if he does), Quinn? - (will be gutted if Quinny goes, hasn't really had much of a chance), Whitts? (Will someone come in with a big offer we will be unable to refuse!) will we sign Lawrence? (hope not on his £19k a week!) Heaton - (rumours suggest he wants a regular no.1 spot!)