Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson on sky sports now !

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Hudson on Sky said, that he hit the ball because the CITY fans said, SHOOT, otherwise he said, he would n` have shot. and said, thank you to the fans ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hudson on sky sports now !

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Spoke with him at the club shop today,
really genuine nice guy,fantastic with the young children
he truly belives we can get promoted this season under malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Funny as fook. I was wiping my seat with a paper towel Rav gave me, when everyone was screaming shoot :lol: :lol: :lol: Fair play Huddy you are now a member of the Cardiff City Legends :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Funny as fook. I was wiping my seat with a paper towel Rav gave me, when everyone was screaming shoot :lol: :lol: :lol: Fair play Huddy you are now a member of the Cardiff City Legends :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

wiping your seaT? :shock:
it was that tense at 1-0 you almost shi't your pants? :lol: touching cloth

:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Funny as fook. I was wiping my seat with a paper towel Rav gave me, when everyone was screaming shoot :lol: :lol: :lol: Fair play Huddy you are now a member of the Cardiff City Legends :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

wiping your seaT? :shock:
it was that tense at 1-0 you almost shi't your pants? :lol: touching cloth

:ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77240 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Yes he comes across a genuine guy, and did n`t even want to except gratification for a stunning strike ! Just wants to get on with the job of getting us promoted, a true professional. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 pm

It's quite funny as people have described a top captain above yet so many people slated him as a captain.
Top player and captain

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 pm

I was a Hudson dobter, but he's won me around :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I was a Hudson dobter, but he's won me around :ayatollah:

1 goal and the guys a hero,

football is a funny old game, defining moments clarify whether the team were good or not regardless of performance. ,

''when in actual fact' the football played, and chances made are there accurate measurement of how good a teams progress is

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Maybe we should shout shot when miller got the ball then haha :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Maybe we should shout shot when miller got the ball then haha :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:34 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Maybe we should shout shot when miller got the ball then haha :lol: :ayatollah:

Not at this stage of the season. We all know what happened last year when the players went out and got pissed ;)