Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

testing you for Alzheimer's.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:40 pm

This is really clever. As we older people get older still, we all need to be concerned with Alzheimer's disease.

This puzzle is easy to put together if you are not affected by Alzheimer's disease, but impossible to do for someone with the disease. Give it a try.

If this puzzle is particularly difficult for you, then your physician can offer you additional testing to check you for Alzheimer's.

The sooner you deal with the disease the more years you will enjoy life. There have been some very remarkable new discoveries over the last year or two in the research to cure the disease. Nothing yet cures it but electrical stimulation of the brain seems the most promising along with other new drugs.

If you can put this puzzle together. Say goodbye to Alzheimer's! A really neat puzzle.

http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf f

Re: testing you for Alzheimer's.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm expecting a challenge next time ;)

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:40 pm

I started to do something then but I forgot what it was? :o

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:50 pm

I done it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i bet none of you could do it as quick as me :o 6 hours and 43 minutes. Beat that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What was the question again :? :? :? :? :? :?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I done it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i bet none of you could do it as quick as me :o 6 hours and 43 minutes. Beat that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What was the question again :? :? :? :? :? :?

Clouds.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:53 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I done it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i bet none of you could do it as quick as me :o 6 hours and 43 minutes. Beat that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What was the question again :? :? :? :? :? :?

Clouds.

Oh yeah cloudy beer :D

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Clouds.

Nice one Phil, spot on.

Was told I had trouble concentrating and had a problem in my head......fingers, knees and toe's...come on all join in now.. :D

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:15 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Clouds.

Nice one Phil, spot on.

Was told I had trouble concentrating and had a problem in my head......fingers, knees and toe's...come on all join in now.. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:20 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Oh yeah cloudy beer :D

Nice one Phil, spot on.

:lol:

Nice one! :lol: